Joma

dave mc

Something you want to tell us Hoodlum.

Aye,it was on a foreign trip when I got smuggled into a room in a hostel, when I was told on arrival that they had not received notification to confirm my booking.

Furniture was put on top of wardrobes, to create space for beds to be purloined from the hallway into the room.

There was NO sharing of beds.

That reminds me, I owe Jason and Barry a pint.

The receptionist got into trouble when the said beds went AWOL.

Anyone got the new top? What's it like?

Got mine this morning, design looks better in person than the photo. The top is a slim fit one...like the 13/14 one was. And, unlike previous years when there was individual sizing on the home kit, the largest size is now the 23XL as with away kit.

Aye,it was on a foreign trip when I got smuggled into a room in a hostel, when I was told on arrival that they had not received notification to confirm my booking.

Furniture was put on top of wardrobes, to create space for beds to be purloined from the hallway into the room.

There was NO sharing of beds.

That reminds me, I owe Jason and Barry a pint.

The receptionist got into trouble when the said beds went AWOL.

----------------------------------------

I owe whoever found and booked that room a pint! Great location.....

Oh yeah!  The receptionist was pretty harrased that night....

Pls let the away leg be the 9th..... MTS COYS

-------------------------------------------------------

BRAND NEW ST JOHNSTONE HOME TOPS, AWAY TOPS - SALE/ CLEARANCE

See: https://bitly.com/stjohnstone-clearance

• 2 weeks later...

Slightly bais, but have said it for a long time that Joma as a manufacturer are a good lot, and TTL have grown as a firm with Saints, which is how it should be....the net result being that 3/4 years into that deal with TTL and we get a custom top. It's everything people asked for ...custom, retro (tartan) and a new sponsor or three!

p.s Athens.... wanna buy a top!! https://bitly.com/stjohnstone-clearance

Slightly bais, but have said it for a long time that Joma as a manufacturer are a good lot, and TTL have grown as a firm with Saints, which is how it should be....the net result being that 3/4 years into that deal with TTL and we get a custom top. It's everything people asked for ...custom, retro (tartan) and a new sponsor or three!

p.s Athens.... wanna buy a top!! https://bitly.com/stjohnstone-clearance

Joma are absolutely fine. Much better than Adidas and Puma for football gear, unless it's bespoke stuff.

The quality of Nike/Adidas/Puma replica kit is outstandingly bad whereas the Kims stuff in my experience has lasted well.

• 3 weeks later...