Saints V Dundee. Sat 11Th April 2015

2-1-2-3-1-1

That's the formation I'd go with. It's the only one that makes sense in the grand scheme of things. I mean I'm not Tommy Wright, so what do I know about football?

McFadden up top on his own, supported by Sam Parkin, Dan Smith and Ritchie Brittain playing fullback. NAP to win this one.

Either that or go 4-2-3-1, which would be correct IMO and actually take this game seriously.

Well. I think his range of passing would suit that tbh.

Do you have an alternative suggestion for the role?

The closest thing we have is McFadden, but he's not good enough.

"A range of passing" isn't what a Enganche is there for, for a kick off.

What in the name of holy holy feckin fek is an enganche? Which my spelling corrector robot was very, very suspicious of.

The Enganche is literally the hook, the player that is more commonly described in modern tactical discussion as the pivot. Traditionally in Argentina the Enganche is the player that sits at the tip of the midfield and knits the possession together. He is the player that receives the ball and chooses how and when to release the ball to maximise the potential of the attacking movement. 

The Enganche is literally the hook, the player that is more commonly described in modern tactical discussion as the pivot. Traditionally in Argentina the Enganche is the player that sits at the tip of the midfield and knits the possession together. He is the player that receives the ball and chooses how and when to release the ball to maximise the potential of the attacking movement.

Lappin imo

Larky will agree.