Saints Vs Arabs

David123

What happened to Frazer Wright at the end ?

Looked like he smashed his face off someone trying to win a header.

We're awful, theres no point dancing about the fact virtually all our attacking players arent good enough. O'Hallorans good enough on the wing but nowhere else, and Swanson shows flashes. Apart from that the rest arent performing. We should probably look at replacing as many of them as we can.

Aw well draw at Parkhead, and beat the sheep Europe again.

Celtic game is at mcd.

So frustrating!! Played okay! Chances in the first half. Second half so frustrating.

A couple of times we got into good positions. Particularly O'Halloran... One he cut back to spoony - less said the better. Then the one I think he put across the 6 yardish line... Macca 20 yards away.

Penalty was mince but can happen.

Swanson did well in the first half too, the one he managed to wiggle about his way through... How did he miss?

Edited by PerthSeany

Looked like he smashed his face off someone trying to win a header.

We're awful, theres no point dancing about the fact virtually all our attacking players arent good enough. O'Hallorans good enough on the wing but nowhere else, and Swanson shows flashes. Apart from that the rest arent performing. We should probably look at replacing as many of them as we can.

Hardly awful. Played some great football first half. Finishing is awful but not our team.

That penalty miss could prove very expensive come the end of the season.

Seen a few on here saying Swanson would be a good addition for next season...not for me, very poor today (apart from the cross for the goal). Personally, I'd have taken him off well before he set up that goal. How did he got mom?

Several time in the first half O'Halloran got himself down the right and there was no one in the middle to offer an option. 

Should have won it as we were the better side overall, but we have no real killer touch.

That penalty miss could prove very expensive come the end of the season.

Seen a few on here saying Swanson would be a good addition for next season...not for me, very poor today (apart from the cross for the goal). Personally, I'd have taken him off well before he set up that goal. How did he got mom?

Several time in the first half O'Halloran got himself down the right and there was no one in the middle to offer an option.

Should have won it as we were the better side overall, but we have no real killer touch.

Sometimes I think Saints fans just see what they want to see.

If Spoony did a few of the things Swanson did today the saints fans would be talking about it all week.

If he had scored from that run today it would of been one of the best individual goals at mcd in recent memory. He should of scored to be fair.

Sometimes I think Saints fans just see what they want to see.

If Spoony did a few of the things Swanson did today the saints fans would be talking about it all week.

If he had scored from that run today it would of been one of the best individual goals at mcd in recent memory. He should of scored to be fair.

:laugh:  Dont get me started on Wotherspoon today.

The truth is neither of the sides on show today deserve European football. We were ok today, much like all season. Top six was good going but again today has proven to me we need to bring goals into our side if we are to stay in the top six next season or possibly improve.

Weatherspoon had an absolute howler today. All in all he's been our worst regular starter this season, but atleast he's never tried to go missing...... That can't be said for Danny "diver" Swanson. He has fantastic control and it's great to see a player that wants to run at defenders, but his lack of fitness and effort is poor to see. If only we could see Spoonys work-rate injected into him.

A performance we've all been acustomed to this season, Can't fault the work rate, but a real lack of quality in the final 3rd!

Some saying we were awful today, must have been at a different game! We played well at times but there's no denying our forward men have serious issues when it comesto hitting the target never mind scoring!

Thought midge was excellent again, muzz put a shift in and scored a decent goal! defence was solid enough although scobbie had a poor second half! McLean for all his link up wasn't great and still failed to muster an attempt on goal! It's not that we aren't creating chances it's just our shooting is woeful at times (swanson spoony and MOH)

As for spoony, I feel for the lad, he tried but he had a shocker today! Wort United support I've ever seen at McD!