Aberdeen V Saints, 24/5/15

glenrothes saintee

Yes, sorry - my post wasn't in response to the stuff about the buses. It was in reference to a bunch of other posts that we had complaints about so have just been deleted (which I appreciate people now can't see!).

well ye deleted my valid post that the 33 seat barossa bus does not have a tool shed.someone with a dodgy bladder might not know and it would be your fault.never mind delete away

Yes, sorry - my post wasn't in response to the stuff about the buses. It was in reference to a bunch of other posts that we had complaints about so have just been deleted (which I appreciate people now can't see!).

-------------------------

So me stating I will be watching this 'match' on Red TV ( http://www.redtv.afc.co.uk/page/TV/Home/0,,10284,00.html ) was considered inappropriate??

We need Athens back to put inappropriate back into context....

An Aberdeen pal was telling me that Reynolds, McGinn, Flood and Rooney were all one booking away from being suspended at the start of next season. If true, why would they risk them when there is nothing to play for?

Edited by Benjo

There's a big list of players who Aberdeen wont risk because they're on bookings. One or two others they've effectively told that their already on their breaks too.

It'll be a mixed bag with Aberdeen. Some first teamers, some youths and you'd imagine a couple that'll be saying goodbye.

The booking thing is a legitimate reason to rest a player, but any question that Del would field a weakened team on purpose is laughable IMO.  He has too much pride, and despite there being nothing at stake for Aberdeen, they will be closer to Celtic than any team has been for a while, and will want the gap to be as small as possible as a starting point for building for next season.  He genuinely has the club going in the right direction, and they could potentially be title contenders next season with good signings, and Celtic potentially losing they best players.

Aberdeen will want 3 points, no question whatsoever.