Thursday 9Th

dave mc

You've got it in one.

Any seat is available, apart from those printed on the books of Season Ticket holders, which won't be offered for general sale.

If you want a preferred seat, buy a Season Ticket.

I'm still confused. I have my usual seat, which i always sit it, but I don't have a season ticket. Can I buy a ticket specifically for that seat, or is it just pure luck what seat I get?

I'm still confused. I have my usual seat, which i always sit it, but I don't have a season ticket. Can I buy a ticket specifically for that seat, or is it just pure luck what seat I get?

No need for confusion. 

If you want this seat, get in touch with the club to book it, before someone else does.

If your not fast, your last.

Clear???

just to confuse matters even more I am a season ticket holder but I am going to the curry night therefore I have bought a ticket for the game on my season ticket but it is not for my season ticket seat but I will be watching from the posh seats to see if anybody is seated in my season ticket ticketed seat :laugh:

just to confuse matters even more I am a season ticket holder but I am going to the curry night therefore I have bought a ticket for the game on my season ticket but it is not for my season ticket seat but I will be watching from the posh seats to see if anybody is seated in my season ticket ticketed seat :laugh:

The club might put it on the open sale, as they know you'll be in padded section.

If I'm in your seat then I'd move,obviously. I don't know why the club would do this as the last couple of European nights have been braw

i think the club have got this perfect! if you want to sit with a group of mates , give all your cash to 1 person an  he can buy all the seats together or just buy them all seperatley for the same section. 

Last year at Luzern i was with my wife mate an my 2kids we all got split up and we arrived 20 mins before k.o. this way i can now purchase my tickets beforehand and enjoy the pre party at the tulloch with no fear that i need to be in my seat an hr before k.o so we can sit together.

All ticket wont put folk off as its still cash on the night ensuring a bumper crowd

Would imagine for those non season ticket holders turning up at the turnstile with cash will be given a random seat numbered ticket (excluding seats of S/T holders) and those with S/T books, turning up with cash, given an un-numbered ticket.

The latter having their seat number as stated in their books.

I.e. 2 piles of tickets ( or more if concessions are issued separately)

Might be best to get tickets beforehand to speed up the queues.

Would imagine for those non season ticket holders turning up at the turnstile with cash will be given a random seat numbered ticket (excluding seats of S/T holders) and those with S/T books, turning up with cash, given an un-numbered ticket.

The latter having their seat number as stated in their books.

I.e. 2 piles of tickets ( or more if concessions are issued separately)

Might be best to get tickets beforehand to speed up the queues.

I reckon people will need to start queuing about 4pm to ensure getting in before kick off!! 

Maybe a ticket outlet at the Fanzone would be a good idea Saints, I would imagine the tickets will be numbered seat wise in batches, I would doubt if you went in the first turnstile for the East Stand at the Ormond end you could get a seat at the young team bit, It is as far as I can see the only way to get seats together if you arrive late and want to pay cash at gate, It will work if everybody is sensible and works with it, there are few awkward chunts in life though that just want things no to work :roll:.        

I could be wrong here (according to her indoors I'm rarely right) but did EUFA not dream up a second fine last year because we let too many people into the East Stand and then had to move them?  If so this ticketing method will ensure that doesn't happen again.