Club Support For Scaa

the mad referee

http://www.perthstjohnstonefc.co.uk/newsitemsdetail.php?param=3649

Well done to the club for The supoprt which they have given to Scotland's Charity Air Ambulance 

Given the Callsign Helimed76,the aircraft has flown over 600 time critical missions for almost 51,000 miles since launch in may 2013

The website for SCaa can be found on the link below 

https://scaa.org.uk/

As a SCAA supporter I would encourage anyone to help keep Helimed76 in the air and saving lifes 

The thing is he doesn't look injured. I would have thought with a cruciate injury there would at least be some strapping around the knee

I could be wrong, but I understand the crutiate ligament is required for balance, particularly for twisting and impact movements. A non-sportsman who damages it would probably not have surgery to repair it, as it does not affect general non-strenuous movement.

As his isn't ruptured I guess he simply cannot run or twist on it.

Edited by montrosesaintee

I could be wrong, but I understand the crutiate ligament is required for balance, particularly for twisting and impact movements. A non-sportsman who damages it would probably not have surgery to repair it, as it does not affect general non-strenuous movement.

You understand it completely wrongly. My mate done his in 2009 and still has issues now after maybe 5 separate surgeries or so. In fact he's going for another in September.

I done mine around 20 years ago. Still can't hit a ball hard. Couldn't pass a ball , even slowly, with the inside of my foot for around 2 years. Even a little stumble on a kerb and I'm hobbling for days. They said at the time that they wouldn't operate as i never had a job in sport . Affects everything I do, every day. Cycling is about the only sport that doesn't leave me hobbling. I'm actually thinking about going private to get it fixed but will struggle with the time off I'll need to have .

Or maybe it's just that the photo was taken a fortnight ago?

Is the SCAA Perth based? I know lots of people in perth support them, hence...just wondering if we have a natural connection (not knocking the timely gesture by the club).

an hour at most to reach anywhere on the mainland of Scotland. Fantastic service and well played saints. Edited by Gordon Drummonds Perm

My mate snapped his ACL and MCL whilst under the influence. He couldn't walk at all the next day and and was on crutches for a long time.

There's 8 in my group (normally 3). When my mate went for the tickets he said the woman in the ticket office had a bit of a struggle getting 8 together. We have four in one row and four in the row in front, slightly further along, so looks like the East stand is getting close to full :)

There's 8 in my group (normally 3). When my mate went for the tickets he said the woman in the ticket office had a bit of a struggle getting 8 together. We have four in one row and four in the row in front, slightly further along, so looks like the East stand is getting close to full :)

Obviously posted this in the wrong thread! :oops:  :oops: Can a mod please delete.

Great gesture from the club.

One question, why is it always Muzz in these kind of photos? Is he the only player that lives in Perth or answers his phone?

Thats actually correct.

It was only him and Croft last season living locally. Caddis might of moved up here now too. He Was thinking about it.