Saints v Dundee FRIDAY 27th Nov 2015.

The ghost of Jim Morton

Saints will play better than that and lose this season. Really good point as we were as poor as I have seen us this term and struggled for large parts of tonights match. Dundee played well and if they had won I would have had no complaints. Dave and Ando were very poor 1st half.  A bit better second.  Chris Sutton??? ( I don't like to have a go at our players but)  what's the point??  As a team we were woeful in the second half. Hanging on at the death..

Onwards and upwards though..

Chris Sutton??? ( I don't like to have a go at our players but)  what's the point??  As a team we were woeful in the second half. Hanging on at the death..

* John Sutton

But I think you've answered your own question. Considering how woeful we were as a team, it would have been impressive if John had managed to put in a magnificent individual display.

Never really got our passing game going at all, and they were far better in possession than us, probably all game, two cb's looked uncomfortable especially first half, settled better second.Ando had terrible first 15 minutes,passing wise, and I think it was his error that gave away possession for their goal, so that's two in a row he's gifted, but Scobbies fault no doubt, having said that I was surprised Mannus was beaten from there