Partick v Saints 23/2/16

RandomGuy

what is parking like at firhill my mate is in a wheelchair is there parking near the ground

You can park in the roads that run through Murano Street halls of residence.  Literally 2 mins walk from the ground if you go early enough. Not sure if that's close enough for a wheelchair though but it's certainly close to the ground!

You can park in the roads that run through Murano Street halls of residence.  Literally 2 mins walk from the ground if you go early enough. Not sure if that's close enough for a wheelchair though but it's certainly close to the ground!

I laughed when I read this thinking you might have inside information. I found out about Murano when my Daughter was in halls there some years back- it's the best and safest place to park if your going to Firhill and it's free.

Why? We played two up front for three months, barely scored and couldn't win a game. Change to a better tactic and win the next game while looking miles more solid at the back.

I agree. Playing one up front was slightly unusual so no idea what play two up front "for a change" means. Playing two up front is the norm as you say. If we need to go 4-5-1 and totally shit fest our way to a couple of results over the next 10 days I'm fine with that. 

I'm confident we'll get a win tonight. 0 - 2

Mannus

Fischer      Joe           Ando         Tam

Millar           Muzz         Lappin     Swanson

Cummins              Sutton

I'm confident we'll get a win tonight. 0 - 2

Mannus

Fischer      Joe           Ando         Tam

Millar           Muzz         Lappin     Swanson

Cummins              Sutton

Are you on a wind up.No Spoony after his best game of season. Millar wide right ?. Sutton ?.

Edited by Cagey

Are you on a wind up.No Spoony after his best game of season. Millar wide right ?. Sutton ?.

No Wind up- oversight, my bad . Spoony for Millar and yes Sutton on from the start with Cummins. We have a short week and then off to Aberdeen, macca can come on if he is needed later for a run out.  This is a physical battle tonight.  TW like to rotate when he can. 

This is purely subjective though please feel free to put your team up.