Saints v Ross County 16/3/16... 7.45pm K-O

I think we need at least 6 points from the last 4 games. This week, on paper, will see us play the 2 toughest ties but I can see a draw tonight and then 2 wins against Utd and Killie. Can't see us getting anything frome Tynecastle unless they are starting to ease off a little.

I think we need at least 6 points from the last 4 games. This week, on paper, will see us play the 2 toughest ties but I can see a draw tonight and then 2 wins against Utd and Killie. Can't see us getting anything frome Tynecastle unless they are starting to ease off a little.

Definitely will be a draw tonight.

We dinnae play until the morra.

Mannus

Doyle          Ando     Joe        Tam

Spoony        Muzz          Swanson       Lappin

Macca                  

Kane

Be surprised if TW changes our center backs so it looks Doyle might get his chance if he has shown anything in training.

Pitch looked much improved but still poor last week; expect it to be even better tomorrow which will help us. 

I wouldn't be surprised haha. I'd like to see the same back 4 as you but TW seems very reluctant to play the young boys and I just don't think he will throw him in a game like this where a win would virtually secure top six. TW likes his experienced players and so think he will opt to push Joe back to RB with Easton coming back in. Hopefully wrong though Doyle seemed to play well in the development game (accourding to comments on the thread) and looks quick in the highlights be interesting to see how he does

I wish Saints would adopt this policy more often. If the club made this information available in advance to home and away clubs it's bound to encourage more fans through the gate.

It would appear that this is actually costing parents with kids £7 more than usual as there is no mention of the £15 deal and under 12's get in free at all League matches at McD anyway.

It would appear that this is actually costing parents with kids £7 more than usual as there is no mention of the £15 deal and under 12's get in free at all League matches at McD anyway.

that's the way I read it.
can't make it anyway, but would have felt a bit aggrieved if I turned up with £20 in my pooch and couldn't afford to get me and the laddie in!

Is there not a "family stand " season ticket??   Usually they  just move the family section into the main stand. It certainly is NOT CLEAR though if this  is the situation tonight.

Just called the club to see if they could clarify the situation. Hopefully something will go up on the OS to clear up any confusion because if fans who normally pay £15 for their self and their bairn are suddenly asked to pay £7 or £8 more they will be very unhappy.  ( and it is very unclear on the OS  at the moment) Common sense would say that they have a "family section at the Ormond end of the Main Stand..