Post split fixtures

Tranmere Saintee

Hope we get the three home games we are due. Pretty sure we have been the ones who have had more away games than home in previous years. Possibly even last year. 

Did we not have 4 away and 1 home a few years back?

We played 20 games away 2011-12 so our turn for 20 at home

Hope we get the three home games we are due. Pretty sure we have been the ones who have had more away games than home in previous years. Possibly even last year. 

Did we not have 4 away and 1 home a few years back?

We are only due 2 home games as we have already had 17.

now I'm not going to get in a row in between two of st johnstone's biggest and loyalist fans.  You know who I mean, the ginger one who is windshields half time champion and the baldy one who has to be executive chairman of every committee ! BUT on this occasion I need to go with the fog horn as I would rather sit by my private swimming pool watching the tattie munchers in the east stand if my beloved St johnstone got to earn an extra hundred grand.

Good decision Mr M thats 2 things you have impressed me with recently, the other being how you managed to secrete a 1.5 lb steak pie up your arse all the way from North Methven St to Greece just to keep it warm! 

Good decision Mr M thats 2 things you have impressed me with recently, the other being how you managed to secrete a 1.5 lb steak pie up your arse all the way from North Methven St to Greece just to keep it warm! 

Knowing you, your post appears to be a bit "tongue in cheek".:wink:

now I'm not going to get in a row in between two of st johnstone's biggest and loyalist fans.  You know who I mean, the ginger one who is windshields half time champion and the baldy one who has to be executive chairman of every committee ! BUT on this occasion I need to go with the fog horn as I would rather sit by my private swimming pool watching the tattie munchers in the east stand if my beloved St johnstone got to earn an extra hundred grand.

I find the term "tattie munchers" of poor taste and unnecessary. We as Saints fans are better than that....surely?

Hoping for a positive end to the season.

COYS

http://spfl.co.uk/news/article/ladbrokes-premiership-post-split-fixtures/

Friday April 22, 2016
St Johnstone v Aberdeen - Live on BT Sport, kick-off 7.45pm

Saturday April 30, 2016
Ross County v St Johnstone

Saturday May 7, 2016
Motherwell v St Johnstone

Wednesday May 11, 2016
St Johnstone v Celtic - Live on Sky Sports, kick-off 7.30pm

Sunday May 15, 2016
Hearts v St Johnstone, kick-off 12.30pm