Player contracts and transfers

David123

=====

He'll be fine in the SPL then :)

he he, I'll give you that rik, maybe a bit of the Kevin Twaddle about him, kind of reminded me of the headless chicken that was Jamie Mcluskey.

I'm quite pleased at the prospect mind you, he could be a stand out, if he can swap sides then he could shred any defence.

Just looked a bit right wing, left footed to me.

Guest Mongy Max

I'd like to see Doughty back as well. Cheaper option as well! clearly has ability!

I'd like to see doughty **** off to cluj!!!

At the player of the year do, he made the claim thay he would have kept qpr up if he stayed there!

Back to Wotherspoon, he was never at saints. Stevenson spotted him and he went straight to hibs. In 3 or 4 years time, AS will be the best signing we ve made in the last few years.

He was at saints. We went to Celtic after saints and then went to hibs

If money is his main motivator then he won't be coming to us or County.  Need to hope that he sees a regular game as more important at this stage of his career.

However, if football is his main motivator he might.  He clearly got on with Nigel (and Tade :/) and Tommy Wright, and was becoming something of a fan's favourite. He would be pretty much assured of regular first team football with Muzz and Craig away, and with Europe and a potential repeat of last season's success he could put himself right on the radar of bigger things.  Looking at this from a totally unbiased perspective, a full season at Saints might arguably be his best career move of the four options.  He seems a smart guy, so I remain tentatively hopeful.

Edited by montrosesaintee

Guest Mongy Max

is he signing this contract he has been offered?????

No idea, his uncle told me he had fallen out with Adams and saints had offered after his agent touted him around. I believe Lee wilkie is his agent