Player contracts and transfers

David123

Disappointed if he is cover for central defence in my opinion he has had a number of chances and fail to impress. I agree seems strange he was given a 2 year contract because if he continues to fail at centre half we are stuck with him. Why not give him a 1 year contract and a years extension if he plays a certain number of games. Also why did O'Halloran only get 1 year I believe he deserves it more than some who were give 2 years

Much happier to see Scobbie get two years than Davidson that will likely be injured for half the contract minimum.

Hopefully Muzz goes away pre season. Rests, keeps healthy and then has a good hard preseason under his belt it will help as he's missed it consistently for the last couple of years!!

Hopefully Muzz goes away pre season. Rests, keeps healthy and then has a good hard preseason under his belt it will help as he's missed it consistently for the last couple of years!!

Down south to see the surgeon who operated on his knee. So much for it not being the same injury.

Have always liked Higginbotham and Doolan of Partick anytime they have played against Saints.

Doolan seems to get 10 mins.play off the bench.

Are these two worth a shout, as they appear to have a bit of movement about them?

Doolan is a hard worker but i cant see him scoring loads with us .

higginbotham is a player i dislike but always looks dangerous . bit like o hallaron very direct but 90% of his shots are off target. when he does score its normally a screamer

Who's coming in?

This season has been miraculous on league form considering we havd no goal scorer. The most goals scored at McDiarmid was Livvy.

To make top six not even scoring a goal a game is bizarre. Who has replaced May? Think it's time to boost the squad with quality and not squad players.

Had the misfortune of watching Kallum Higginbotham in a HTFC shirt twice and once whilst on loan at Barnsley where he was dreadful. To be hoped he has developed since if he is a target.

Similar to Spoony. Looks good one game & poor the next.

Who's coming in?

This season has been miraculous on league form considering we havd no goal scorer. The most goals scored at McDiarmid was Livvy.

To make top six not even scoring a goal a game is bizarre. Who has replaced May? Think it's time to boost the squad with quality and not squad players.

Keatings has been released by Hearts. Edited by Cagey

Posted this on P&B as well -

Looking at the list of out-of-contract Scottish players, Gavin Reilly definitely seems to be one of the best options available. I'd be surprised if we didn't express an interest in him.

Some of these guys have possibly signed new contracts at their current clubs and their status just hasn't been updated yet, but here are some potential 'out-of-contract' players. Some are not at all realistic, but others maybe give a bit of food for thought?

Andy Driver

Scott McDonald

John Sutton

Alexey Eremenko

Iain Vigurs

Kallum Higginbotham

Joe Cardle

Ali Crawford

Graham Carey

Nigel Hasselbaink

Chris Erskine

Lionel Ainsworth

Gary Irvine

Conrad Balatoni

Dougie Imrie

Marley Watkins

Steven Lawless

Michael Gardyne

Nick Ross

Nicky Low

Callum Butcher

Aidan Connolly

Fraser Fyvie

Liam Craig

Scott Robertson

Billy King

Mark Durnan

Gavin Reilly

Similar to Spoony. Looks good one game & poor the next.

I don't attend every week. But IMHO..Spoony is very good most of the time. The frustrating thing for all of us is that we can see what a brilliant player he has the potential to be. He really needs to add "goals scored" to his portfolio. 

John Sutton in a decent team, would he still bang the goals in ???

I'm sure that he would. According to the Metro, however, Tommy Wright has confirmed that he'll be offering Brian Graham a contract. John Sutton is very similar to Graham in terms of height and build. Their styles of play probably differ a fair amount, but I reckon Tommy wouldn't opt for another big guy if his offer for Graham is successful.

I'm sure that he would. According to the Metro, however, Tommy Wright has confirmed that he'll be offering Brian Graham a contract. John Sutton is very similar to Graham in terms of height and build. Their styles of play probably differ a fair amount, but I reckon Tommy wouldn't opt for another big guy if his offer for Graham is successful.

If BG keeps up recent form...looks like we may have a new John Sutton instead.

The Real Saints, thanks for posting that list, but not sure how accurate it is. Im sure Ali Crawford is contracted with Hamilton until 2018 and Aidan Connolly is at United until 2016.

Yup, Aitchy, you're correct. As I said, I'm not sure when it was last updated. I think that the majority of it is accurate though. This is the website I found these details on - http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/scottish-premiership/endendevertraege/wettbewerb/SC1