Player contracts and transfers

David123

3rd best defense in the league so it makes sense to tie these guys up. None of them are bad players and there isn't much better out there. Mackay and Wright are getting on a bit though so time will tell how important they have been to the record. 

Apparently Hearts want him but he is waiting to see if QOS get promoted before deciding on his future.

Dont really think he is any better a CH than Brad McKay to be honest and he has found it difficult breaking into the Hearts team this year, suppose it will all depend on whether Celtic step up their (reported) chase for Danny Wilson in the summer.

Dont really think he is any better a CH than Brad McKay to be honest and he has found it difficult breaking into the Hearts team this year, suppose it will all depend on whether Celtic step up their (reported) chase for Danny Wilson in the summer.

I've not seen enough of McKay to comment but I've watched Durnan 4 or 5 times this season and he's absolutely dominant in the air. He looks a good solid center half - shame we decided to let him go.

Scobbie can play LB and CH, although his aerial ability is substantially inferior to Frazer, so he always looks more comfortable at CH alongside Frazer instead of alongside Ando.

A valuable squad player with scope to improve and force his way into the first team more regularly.

He also scored that penalty that makes him a legend forever.

Scobbie can play LB and CH, although his aerial ability is substantially inferior to Frazer, so he always looks more comfortable at CH alongside Frazer instead of alongside Ando.

I don't recall him playing next to Frazer much, if at all. Both are left footers so it would affect the balance of the defence a little. To be fair to Ando, he hardly misses a game.

Quite happy to have scobbie signed up, he certainly has more joy against teams who play the ball on the deck and is certainly good at playing the ball out from the back (when the midfield isn't camped on the 18yd line).

Watching Frazer on Saturday hoovering any aerial balls just in front of defence makes me think scobbie doesn't have that aspect to his game in his locker