Motherwell v St Johnstone 18/12/2021 3pm

tucker

12 minutes ago, rik2304 said:

Zero chance he's getting sacked IMO. Brown has never sacked a manager and he won't in this case. Especially after last season's achievements and the selling of McCann and Kerr. 

Davidson will be given a chance to get us promotion.

Totten? McClelland? Stark? Connolly?

Win on Wednesday against County or Callum will be thanked for his services and gone on Thursday morning. Those thinking that because of the cup wins he’d be given a chance to bring us back up if relegated are kidding themselves on. On another point, those in the dressing room need to take a long hard look at themselves and ask if they’re doing everything they can do because whilst Callum will take the brunt it’s the players performances that have got us where we are

1 minute ago, Saints11 said:

Win on Wednesday against County or Callum will be thanked for his services and gone on Thursday morning. Those thinking that because of the cup wins he’d be given a chance to bring us back up if relegated are kidding themselves on. On another point, those in the dressing room need to take a long hard look at themselves and ask if they’re doing everything they can do because whilst Callum will take the brunt it’s the players performances that have got us where we are

You can't argue with it....unless we have a major plan for January and are confident in executing it.

I see another late goal agains county spares us a total disaster of a day

I thought in the first half we looked okay today but we are simply toothless going forward and never look like we’re going to score.  

if your creating chances then there is always hope the tide will change but we’re not so it’s not going to happen. 

I really hope there’s work going on in the background to target players in the window that can really make an impact otherwise we’re doomed plain and simple.

7 minutes ago, SlickDT said:

I'd you don't move forward, you move backwards. This window it is essential we move forward. Wednesday is key now.

Yep totally missed the opportunity to kick on when we were on the front foot.SB was worried about one unhappy player,now he has a whole squad of unhappy players and thousands of disgruntled fans

8 minutes ago, slambrother said:

I thought in the first half we looked okay today but we are simply toothless going forward and never look like we’re going to score.  

if your creating chances then there is always hope the tide will change but we’re not so it’s not going to happen. 

I really hope there’s work going on in the background to target players in the window that can really make an impact otherwise we’re doomed plain and simple.

The players we have have proved they can do it. Unless we can bring a McCann & a decent striker in we are not going to improve unless we change the coaching staff. We are not going to find a McCann & decent striker in the January window though.

Confidence is a great thing . The other thing is having a manager that will allow you to try things without hanging you out to dry.