The Play Off

pezza70

10 hours ago, JDee said:

There's little chance there is the goal swing required as well as not getting at least a 0-0 in the last two games. 

Hibs are on their summer holidays.

Wish I had your confidence. If we lose by a couple of goals tonight it's going to be on a knife-edge at the weekend and Dundee will be right up for that. Whenever we're placed into these sort of situations these days we seem to fall short - the exact opposite of how things were last season.

The goal difference only comes into play if we lose both our games and Dundee win their last game so automatically it’s only 2 extra goals which is nothing really, we lose both games 1-0 and Dundee win 1-0 and we re ok, if these three games were to be 2-0 though we re down, that doesn’t seem a huge thing to happen.

Really need the point tonight as don’t want this to go to Sunday.

8 hours ago, Johnny B said:

On a closer look the goal difference can be made up easily with a Dundee win and we lose both games 2-0 They will stay up on goals scored.

We are not as safe as I thought

I never thought we were safe.

When all the pundits said it was Dundee going down I don't think they had seen more than the highlights of Saints games.

1 hour ago, Miguel Simao said:

We should just pack it in if we can't beat either of these over two legs.

I agree.  Should comfortably beat a team with Kirk Broadfoot in it and Billy Dodds as manager.

Shame Wallace Duffy got sent off.

Sutherland looked their most dangerous player and he looks like he won't play a part either.

Two 1-0 victories I think.