Season tickets

weesainty

How much is it to get into East without season ticket?

You'd think there would be an appetite to get 5-game tickets on sale at slightly reduced price.  Obviously season ticket is best value if you attend every game, but those on shifts or other reasons won't buy and circumstancesdo change.   If a 5game ticket could offer you a code to enter on the ticket site so the fan could pick any seat for match but still be thanked for support by offering a small loyality discount like the ST.

Technology is there to make codes and bundles available work.

5 hours ago, slf said:

Amazing and the club can’t send out season ticket cards yet .

Some technology 

Or why not make last season’s ticket valid for this season? If Celic can do it with a ridiculous amount of season tickets more than us why can’t we ? 
Seems an awfae waste of cash and plastic .

39 minutes ago, rickardo said:

Or why not make last season’s ticket valid for this season? If Celic can do it with a ridiculous amount of season tickets more than us why can’t we ? 

**** that's just too logical for them in the office. Same card, renew it each year (as long as you keep the same seat/stand) 

1 hour ago, GMac said:

**** that's just too logical for them in the office. Same card, renew it each year (as long as you keep the same seat/stand) 

Wow great idea.

can you do that ?

like automatically renew.I would be up for that.

11 hours ago, rickardo said:

You should suggest that to the club. Presumably all they'd have to do is leave the barcode active so that your card still scans at the gate.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, rickardo said:

They have gave out 2000 refunds . 

On 7/19/2022 at 2:43 PM, Indicator said:

How are season book sales going since the squad got back to errr... playing.

They can’t even do books or cards  it’s emails 

54 minutes ago, blueheaven said:

Do we even actually need physical season tickets? Last couple of games I've just been showing a barcode on my phone and I'd be totally happy to just carry on doing that. It'd save the club a bit of time and expense too.

Bev said yesterday that for those who don’t receive their physical ticket, the e-ticket will work fine. Not sure how that correlates for the rest of the season, but I assume it’s the same barcode for both so see no reason why it wouldn’t work. I’d be more than happy to carry on with the e-ticket too. I’m more likely to forget my season ticket than my phone when leaving for work on a Saturday morning…

2 hours ago, Cagey said:

What's the chances of 2500 tickets being delivered before Saturday.

Honestly, I have never experienced a postal service as good as what Saints seem to get from the royal mail, I wouldn't be surprised if they managed it. Although the tweet I saw said the first batch had just gone out Monday or Tuesday.

Edited by garydavidson

1 hour ago, garydavidson said:

Honestly, I have never experienced a postal service as good as what Saints seem to get from the royal mail, I wouldn't be surprised if they managed it. Although the tweet I saw said the first batch had just gone out Monday or Tuesday.

That was just parking permits I think - got mine yesterday.