St Mirren vs St Johnstone - 28.10.23

Aitchy

10% effort . Can't even play basic football . Can we got 4-5 passes without a pointless thump up the park to nobody 

Backroom staff sit there like it's a picnic in the park there all smiles . Ur teams getting battered every week what u got to smile about !!!!

Change all there contracts to " no win no fee " hahaha 

Edited by Cookster363

The team selection was either bold or an admission he hasn't a clue.  I favour the latter.  You don't start players' out long term injured in such important games.  The lack of continuity in selection doesn't help.  I raised a topic a few weeks back about changing the backroom staff as they were all here through Davidson.  Would that help Mclean at that time. 

I don't like saying change is needed as it affects so many, but lack of change will cost so much more.   

The question as always is who would replace him and the staff as it cannot be someone here.   

Would the Jeanfield manager be worth a look?  (tongue in cheek - maybe but Elgin showed our staff up.) 

1 minute ago, rik2304 said:

Thing is if he doesn't act after saying stuff like that then it's pointless because the players will know he just rants and doesn't back it up.

There are already 3 that he didn't want to play for us again. Be lucky if he can put a team on the field next week if he stands by his comment.

I take back what I said about James Brown yesterday. It’s not that he’s not good enough going forward, it’s that he’s not good enough. He’s not alone in that though. 

Not sure where I stand in terms of MacLean - will probably wait until the morning - but it’s obviously not acceptable. 

An embarrassing day in what has been an embarrassment of a season. You obviously can’t just go around smashing players but to lose 4-0 and not pick up a single booking  tells a story. Bunch of shitebags - both physically and mentally. 

Edited by PSJ.84