Poll: How should Steve Brown vote on NewCo situation?

sjfcsteve

Should Steve Brown vote Rangers NewCo back into the SPL  

277 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Can you no piss off again!!! It was quiet and peaceful without you. Although I still suspect you were on as another name :)

I have never been away but have certainly not been posting under another name. It was difficult to stay quiet at times. Most of the the time it was when I was reading your usual appeasement pish and general bollocks..

Glad ya missed me:laugh::laugh::laugh:

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have never been away but have certainly not been posting under another name. It was difficult to stay quiet at times. Most of the the time it was when I was reading your usual appeasement pish and general bollocks..

Glad ya missed me:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Ha ha glad I did my bit for help the aged by keeping you amused :)

Ged Nixon (Livingston) on tv stated SPL Chairmen will be damned if they do and will be damned if they dont, in the vote for/against Newco., but summarised by saying they should vote NO and newco re-enter in Div.3.

Advice to Ged, quickly get your mail box re-inforced and prepare yourself for the hate mail.

As a no voter I would like to point out that I have spoken to a lot of SJFC fans who never come near this forum and are lifelong Saints fans who have written letters to the club stating their opposition. The web has helped but the feelings go way beyond this forum.
This is also a representation of football fans from across the whole of Scottish football.I voted no and I will never be back if Rangers-2012-WATP-FTP get the yes vote.

Just Say #NoToNewco - this is how you can contact all the SPL clubs to tell them exactly what you think they should do...

ABERDEEN DuncanF@afc.co.uk

CELTIC tictalk@celticfc.co.uk

DUNDEE UNITED admin@dundeeunitedfc.co.uk OR communications@dundeeunitedfc.co.uk

INVERNESS http://ictfc.com/contact OR kenny.cameron@ictfc.co.uk

HIBERNIAN board@hibernianfc.co.uk

HEARTS http://www.heartsfc.co.uk/page/Feedback/0,,10289,00.html

ST MIRREN info@saintmirren.net

MOTHERWELL mfcenquiries@motherwellfc.co.uk

ST JOHNSTONE http://www.perthstjohnstonefc.co.uk/contactus.php OR enquiries@perthsaints.co.uk

ROSS COUNTY george.adams@rosscountyfootballclub.co. uk OR donnie.macbean@rosscountyfootballclub. co.uk OR ranald.gilbert@rosscountyfootballclub. co.uk

KILMARNOCK http://www.kilmarnockfc.co.uk/page/ContactUs/0,,10291,00.html

Aberdeen have said they are going to vote no according to today's P&J.

First to say for definite. Puts pressure on others to come out one way or the other as well.

You'll probably see those in support of the Dandys speaking out. But those who may vote yes will remain silent.

The longer Saints stay quiet the more worried I become. I know the chairman is on holiday, but surely someone could make some form of a statement

So how does this stand? Those who know better, fill in the blanks...

No - Hibs, ICT, Aberdeen, Dundee Utd

Yes - Hearts, Kilmarnock, Rangers

Don't Know - Motherwell, Ross County, Saints, Celtic, St Mirren,

reading the SPL rules today and I reckon 2 No's is enough, despite what the press have said. Will post tomorrow AM (maybe in the next hour if i get a chance to download them)...