Poll: How should Steve Brown vote on NewCo situation?

sjfcsteve

Should Steve Brown vote Rangers NewCo back into the SPL  

277 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another reason for Rangers staying in the SPL - and this is from my mum - a lifelong Saints supporter. Familial sympathies. My brother and his lad are staunch Bluenoses and will be upset if RFC are booted-oot. My mum doesnae want one of her lads and a grandson being upset.

I'm not saying it's a good reason - just saying :?

Guess which way I voted? :wink:

You can just hear Steve Brown rehearsing for his forthcoming 'yes to Newco' vote by telling himself, "Don't worry about these internet polls, those guys on WAP are not representative of the fanbase as a whole."

Well Mr B, you're right in one respect - indeed we're not representative. But that's exactly why you should be taking note of this poll - because if the diehards like us are considering walking away if NewCo are let into the SPL, you can bet your life that our less committed supporters will be even more tempted than us to quit Saints forever.

This is a chance to remove, hopefully, once and for all the connections with the north and south of Ireland. Let's get rid of Irish History from Scottish football.

NO!! to sevco in this SPL.

ye have to get rid of the hula hooplas as well dude.