Crowd At Home

David123

With Mr Brown talking about more cuts; Then as well as looking to the fans he needs to get his manager "encouraged" to involve players like May and Caddis, possibly Kane before he shells out on contracts like Beattie ,MacLean and Vine who are becoming journeymen now and are nearing the end of their careers. Proper development of the youth products will lead to transfer fees, simple as.

First cuts need to be Robertson and Beattie at seasons end. Replaced properly from within by May and Caddis.

Edited by rik2304

Aren't there any Saints supporting farmers or farm workers out there who can't go to a Saturday afternoon game but could go to an evening game.

This has was always the saying that my old man ( who is still a season ticket holder as is my mum both 86). used say that the county supported saints not the town? When the harvest was on the crowds were way down. He was talking about Fifty years ago like but it may answer you question.

With Mr Brown talking about more cuts; Then as well as looking to the fans he needs to get his manager "encouraged" to involve players like May and Caddis, possibly Kane before he shells out on contracts like Beattie ,MacLean and Vine who are becoming journeymen now and are nearing the end of their careers. Proper development of the youth products will lead to transfer fees, simple as.

First cuts need to be Robertson and Beattie at seasons end. Replaced properly from within by May and Caddis.

I think you may find that some cuts will be made in the next few weeks rather than at the end of the season ( although I am sure more will come at that point)

I totally agree with the fact that young players like May and Caddis and a few others WILL need to be utalized. But hey ho, I would be happier to see that than Saints getting into deep financial shite.

I think you may find that some cuts will be made in the next few weeks rather than at the end of the season ( although I am sure more will come at that point)

I totally agree with the fact that young players like May and Caddis and a few others WILL need to be utalized. But hey ho, I would be happier to see that than Saints getting into deep financial shite.

Cuts player wise you think? Or staffing overheads?

the chairmans plea to fans will ultimately fall on deaf ears. The non regulars dont care as much nowadays. They will not give up their sky sports subscription to watch saints. We have a strong small core and this should be budgeted for. Its not as if this has dramatically reduced in recent years. Poor management to be publicly stating cuts, thats one way to lower club morale

Firmly ensconced back in Yorvikshire after a few festive soiree's around the Fair City over the new year. Took in my first match of the season and to be honest I was really disappointed with the Dundee affair I can't see anybody that attended with a view to maybe returning on a regular basis being enthusiastic about doing so. Normally I would envisage making the trip around four times per season but I would certainly think twice about making a 500+ mile round trip to watch that sort of stuff unless I was already in the area for other reasons.

It seems that many times when there is an above average crowd at McDairmid the players simply don't respond.