Luis Suarez

Nuggets

What posesses someone to do that?? Got all the god given talent in the world... Knocked his pan in to get fit for world cup, an could blow it all for moment of madness. Idiot.

Also i had him at 22/1 for top scorer... Dunno who the bigger idiot really is?!

What posesses someone to do that?? Got all the god given talent in the world... Knocked his pan in to get fit for world cup, an could blow it all for moment of madness. Idiot.

Also i had him at 22/1 for top scorer... Dunno who the bigger idiot really is?!

Don't worry Davey, it's not you this time.   First time for everything, eh?!  :laugh:

This should never have reached this stage.  Quite clearly there are cognitive aspects relating to his mental state in pressure situations.  I would imagine that Liverpool and his national team will have ensured close work with a psychologist.  Ultimately, he cannot handle the tense environments which competitive sport brings.  He needs more help, a ban from football and the quick delivery of an unreserved apology to Italy, Uruguay and the global fans. 

Very  very sad day for football during what has been the best World Cup since Spain 82.  :sad:

Am I the only one who thinks this is hilarious. It's comedy gold. Just thinking about it makes me laugh. Eegit. Hope then English press don't dwell on this news story. Tomorrow it will be yesterday's news.. The world cup tournament still goes on without the flops of England. Let's focus on football.

Edited by Dave H

What a pair of nashers he has as well. Press are going crazy over here. They love a good biter, just saw a completely nonsensical interview with espn news and a boxing commentator asking if the biting is an uncontrollable part of aggression in sports....

Also, love the highlight with the his team-mate trying to pull up the Italians shirt when he was trying to show the ref, was like being back on a playground with someone trying to sneak to a teacher..

Suarez contributated in eliminating 2  nations who have won the world cup,England and Italy by cheating...toddlers bite often,because they have strong impulses but are too immature to communicate,negogiate or empathise with their play mates. This means they find sharing or taking turns really difficult! Also, toddlers are egocentric and can not imagine themselves in players boots and empathise their pain

Banned for the rest of the world cup. 

Also banned for the first 9 Premier league matches. 

What a complete and utter t***. The guy has the ability to have really shown what he could do on the world stage and he arses everything up in such a ridiculous manner (shakes head incomprehensibly)

Guest The Great Paddy Buckley

Hands on players from Guwahati Town fc taking drastic action to thwart local rivals Guwahati Rovers frustrating off side trap.

07.jpeg