Goal -Music

ancientsaint

Lot has been said about the atmosphere at home games AND I know we dont really score that many goals !! BUT would it make things slightly better if there was some type of music after a Goal has been scored for the Saints as per the last Game at Tynecastle when the stadium suddenly burst into a musical interlude !!!

Not saying WE should or Kevin the lad from the Microphone should pick something BUT maybe each player can pick something .

OR have I just wasted time typing this ????

Lot has been said about the atmosphere at home games AND I know we dont really score that many goals !! BUT would it make things slightly better if there was some type of music after a Goal has been scored for the Saints as per the last Game at Tynecastle when the stadium suddenly burst into a musical interlude !!!

Not saying WE should or Kevin the lad from the Microphone should pick something BUT maybe each player can pick something .

What do you call that tune that Kevin plays at the start? The one that everyone claps to and shouts Perth Saints? The Liquidator? Would you like that one? Edited by john1962

No ...I agree Saints should do something, not sure exactly what .... I've watched ice hockey over the years and they use music to good effect..mind you where would you put the Wurlitzer hahaha.....seriously though...a short burst of something stirring after each goal Saints scored.....naw your right not enough goals scored to create any sort of atmosphere!! I remember being down at Kilmarnock years & years ago...and the team (Killie) ran out to the tune of 633 squadron/ dam busters always get the 2 mixed up...just know it worked a treat!! Think I just wasted even more time writing this...wish the telly was better on a Monday...

A tune for each player. Brilliant!!

Each player hands in his fave goalscoring tune, and tannoyman does the rest

A wee bit of atmosphere created after every goal, what could be wrong with that.

Now let's start with some ideas, for example "This could be the last time", the next time Muzz scores.

bonanza theme tune

bonanza ska by bad manners

the clangers

dads army

horst wessel song

tulips from amsterdam

something by max bygraves or a wee george formby numberon his ukelele

happiness is here - tobi lark

english civil war - the clash

twinkle twinkle little star

What do you call that tune that Kevin plays at the start? The one that everyone claps to and shouts Perth Saints? The Liquidator? Would you like that one?

No, I used to quite like that when we come out, now it just sounds mince. Need something more upbeat.

For a goal, I'd have a different song for each player. Something Dutch for Nigel, something French for Tade. Maybe even the trainspotting time for Liam as a joke.

Or we take the piss out of ourselves and go for 'I've got a brand new combine harvester...' ;-)

No, I used to quite like that when we come out, now it just sounds mince. Need something more upbeat.

For a goal, I'd have a different song for each player. Something Dutch for Nigel, something French for Tade. Maybe even the trainspotting time for Liam as a joke.

Or we take the piss out of ourselves and go for 'I've got a brand new combine harvester...' ;-)

Ancient detests it that's why I suggested it to him

the pa man should do what they do abroad, get the fans to shout out the surname of the scorer ie gregory "TADE" gregory "TADE" just dont go buying any polish players or we could have 100 different pronouncings of the lads name

Its not great if there is an unpopular player though. Nobody says anything and it sounds crap.