Saints' Marketing Strikes Again...

Jamie_Beatson

What a brilliant paint job...but they should have hired EDSTAR ,JHQ + JOHN1962 to do the grammatics.Shame on you. Some people moan for the sake of moaning...can you not just ignore a tinsy winsy mistake ?? Sounds like JHQ never ,ever makes a mistake. SAINTS youv done a great job on this and I know my son will be dragging me in there to buy something.WELL DONE.

We are not saying they should knock the stand down and rebuild it :roll:

We are not saying they should knock the stand down and rebuild it :roll:

My guess is that FF did the paint job.  And if they do knock the stand down and rebuild it he'll be along there getting his solar panels put on the roof :wink:

Oh my god they have spelt GOAL with 3 Ls Can someone please paint these other 2 out immediately.

This remonds me of the story of a woman who took back a set of her childs pyjamas because it has a incorrect apostrophee init and she di not want her child to see it. Question if he isthat bright why put him in dinosaur pyjamas in the first place,

Well done Saints great job and great marketing as through a deliberate error you have pages of posts. :)

Shame words like "embarrassment" get thrown at the club for a fairly simple mistake while trying to make positive steps. Anyway, the club are clearly making steps to try and get closer to the fans, especially young fans. And I think we'll eventually see the benefits of this in a few years

Shame words like "embarrassment" get thrown at the club for a fairly simple mistake while trying to make positive steps. Anyway, the club are clearly making steps to try and get closer to the fans, especially young fans. And I think we'll eventually see the benefits of this in a few years

I agree, "embarassment" is a bit strong to say the least.  Anyway, it's the signwriter/artist are whatever who made the mistake, not the club.

Mmmm, shocking grammar to say the least, and I must confess to being a bit of a stickler for such things, but as for being right in your face when approaching the ground, well done.

There was a pub at the bottom of County Place called the Burns, or Robert Burns Lounge or something like that, and although I haven't lived in Perth for many years, I believe it is once again called the Burn's, or Burns', or Burns, depending who painted the sign.

However, it was for a while called "The Cherry's", and unless it belonged to a single cherry,(and I'm sure it didn't),should've been called The Cherries..I'm sure the beer tasted the same mind you, just that I used to cringe every time I looked at that sign.

Oh, and I also got asked for ID in there once when I was 22 years old.

And if any of my apostrophes are in the wrong place here, forgive me.