Lomas Loses.

rik2304

Aye, they were all punching above their weight.

Disagree. Coyle suceeded when he left us with Burnley. McInnes wasn't punching above his weight, he moved to the wrong team. He will get a big move.

Lomas will probably have to drop down a level and the jury is out on him. I don't think he was punching above his weight given his results with us but he probably left too early and his ego might get in the way.

Edited by ryangordon86

Disagree. Coyle suceeded when he left us with Burnley. McInnes wasn't punching above his weight, he moved to the wrong team. He will get a big move.

Lomas will probably have to drop down a level and the jury is out on him. I don't think he was punching above his weight given his results with us but he probably left too early and his ego

might get in the way.

Oh fer fecks sake. These were the quotes at the times that they managed Saints.

How wrong of me to make that statement and be So wrong.

Coyle wasn't!

Coyle has managed twice actually ! and is currently unemployed.I liked all of them in different ways but managers have to be realistic and hook up with like minded chairmen.Having said that Dave Whelan was blowing smoke up OCs arse at first. Bristol City are STILL struggling and its hard to know what Millwall expected in 6 months.

Hard luck to Lomas. An idiotic decision to leave when he did and go where he went. Might have fecked his whole managerial career through one arrogant and greedy move.

Exactly this.....when he was with us, he couldn't wait to get his 'big move' that he thought he deserved......so bloody eager to leave that he took possibly the worst job he could have.....d***!!

Lomas went to the wrong team, like McInnes did. He also went to a team which is NOT a top side.

Millwall are a yo-yo team yet their fans think they should be in the Prem. Not a chance.

Millwall are one of the weirdest set of fans left in the modern game. 

Lomas will take over somewhere lower down OR go in as an assistant somewhere.

Shame for him.

He brought Tommy in to Saints, so that alone is worth our thanks!

Lomas went to the wrong team, like McInnes did. He also went to a team which is NOT a top side.

Millwall are a yo-yo team yet their fans think they should be in the Prem. Not a chance.

Millwall are one of the weirdest set of fans left in the modern game.

Lomas will take over somewhere lower down OR go in as an assistant somewhere.

Shame for him.

He brought Tommy in to Saints, so that alone is worth our thanks!

Never warmed to Lomas. Wonder if he would have taken the job if he knew Tommy wasn't going. Edited by Cagey

Have to say I fully agree with said pundits views.

Never really took to Lomas, always seemed to use the media for thinly veiled digs at the way the club is run.

I did respect his achievements as manager though. 3rd place is always going to be a massive bonus for Saints.

Also, I would be pretty certain Stevie May wouldn't be here if SL still was. Didn't seem one for the 'long term'. It seemed to me that he would work from one season to the next using seasoned pros rather than bringing young players through. Again this smacked of SL using Saints to boost his profile rather than moving the club forward.

Anyway F##K HIM!

Well said Soulful!!