Saints V Ross County 17/8/13

I missed the whole RB thing - caught it right at the end, when he said it was cos of wife/pregnancy/baby stuff. But if that's not true, fair do's. Bit of a shame if it is, though......

The Beloved has just instructed me that we're going. We REALLY can't afford it, but we're packing in as many games as we can just now whilst the weather is fine.

When it gets to fourteen layers of clothing, 10 degrees below, and you need to beat yer c+ck with a hammer to get it to work after the game, yer on yer feckin own......

SUMMER FOOTBALL.

is that your c+ck in your avatar ? Just asking like Edited by AthensSaint

Maybe it's because I'm still a bit despondent after Thursday coupled with Saints having a bit of trouble creating goals from the amount of possession, but I have a bad feeling about RC at the weekend, with a vision of Adam's ugly face gloating.  Adams and Brittain will be desperate to get something against Saints and to bounce back from a stuffing from Plastic Whistle.

I really really hope I'm wrong, and I can stop me being a miserable git.

Adams is a grade one shitebag and will be getting it very tight fae me. I might give Richie boy a bit of stick just for the craic..Adams though will be my main vocal target.. :twisted:

Are you sitting behind the away dug out OR yer normal place in the East -----Imagine yer decibel level behind the dug out -that would shatter his eardrums !!!! Goan yersel

Maybe it's because I'm still a bit despondent after Thursday coupled with Saints having a bit of trouble creating goals from the amount of possession, but I have a bad feeling about RC at the weekend, with a vision of Adam's ugly face gloating.  Adams and Brittain will be desperate to get something against Saints and to bounce back from a stuffing from Plastic Whistle.

I really really hope I'm wrong, and I can stop me being a miserable git.

Not a miserable git...just displaying all the signs of being a real Saints fan!

Are you sitting behind the away dug out OR yer normal place in the East -----Imagine yer decibel level behind the dug out -that would shatter his eardrums !!!! Goan yersel

Usual seat.. Got him fae the Main Stand the last time and as Rik alluded to, some bint went radge at me ootside after the game. I think she had had a bit too much  of the bevvy in the boardroom. I may have to ask Roddy to keep an eye on the daft cows alcohol intake this time otherwise she might  end up sprinting over the pitch to  have another go.. Mind you if it happened I suspect uncle Roy might make another "small donation " to hush it up.. :-)

Edited by The ghost of Jim Morton

Usual seat.. Got him fae the Main Stand the last time and as Rik alluded to, some bint went radge at me ootside after the game. I think she had had a bit too much of the bevvy in the boardroom. I may have to ask Roddy to keep an eye on the daft cows alcohol intake this time otherwise she might end up sprinting over the pitch to have another go.. Mind you if it happened I suspect uncle Roy might make another "small donation " to hush it up.. :-)

So you are running away from this woman? You feart?

All these people saying we will hammer them, no chance, they will be seriously hacked off about the partick game and with arguably two of most influential players of last season back they will be desperate to get their first win of season, anyway I think the last time we won by three or more goals in the league was at the end of the 2012 season against st mirren

All these people saying we will hammer them, no chance, they will be seriously hacked off about the partick game and with arguably two of most influential players of last season back they will be desperate to get their first win of season, anyway I think the last time we won by three or more goals in the league was at the end of the 2012 season against st mirren

That's my thinking as well, we can win but not a hammering! We don't score enough goals to hammer anyone.