St Johnstone Official Website

jhq

Wish I could read them! Nothing happening to sort the glitch? Come on saints get a grip, and help out fans who don't live in Perth, and are dependent on online news.

I think we're all having a wee moan about the wonky banner at the top but you can still see/read all the news etc. Is the whole site goosed for you Candalan?

I think we're all having a wee moan about the wonky banner at the top but you can still see/read all the news etc. Is the whole site goosed for you Candalan?

No just the top banner, which does not let me read the top news item or any of the fixtures,results etc from the top.

Phone shows O.S. Site clearly, computer and BlackBerry playbook show site corrupted.

Only able to access "home & news " headings at the left top of the pages and "league tables & contact us" headings at the top right of the pages.

The five headings in between are coming up with a blank page.

Screenshots of these issues would probably be helpful to the club, then they could properly identify the problem

Ok in the spirit of WAP - (ie if you see problem sort it out yourself) I have sent the screenshot below to the club - it was taken whilst using Firefox.

OSScreenshot_zps166b037e.jpg

It is not as simple an issue as you make out. Looks fine on my version of firefox.

I never said it was simple - but it needs sorting out (and it hasn't been yet) - maybe not classed as infrastructure though...............................................

by the way this was taken using the latest version of Firefox - but maybe I and others are imagining it.

I never said it was simple - but it needs sorting out (and it hasn't been yet) - maybe not classed as infrastructure though...............................................

by the way this was taken using the latest version of Firefox - but maybe I and others are imagining it.

Yep, you must have imagined it.