St Johnstone V St Mirren 11/1/14 Ko 1500

rik2304

He also could have assaulted a couple of policemen and got less time - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-25653862

130 hours unpaid work and a year supervision. That's fecking lame for a wee scrote who assaulted two police officers.

Great way to set an example. He's no quite at the level of James Forrest yet - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-25102654

130 hours unpaid work and a year supervision. That's fecking lame for a wee scrote who assaulted two police officers.

Great way to set an example. He's no quite at the level of James Forrest yet - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-25102654

Wonder If Police Scotland will give him a Hostile Reception .

I'd throw O'Halloran in from the start today, especially if he can play slightly in behind May or in the wider areas as the manager has suggested.

Mannus

Mackay - Anderson - Wright - Scobbie

Cregg - Davidson

O'Halloran - Wotherspoon - Hasselbaink

May

Subbies: Banks, Miller, Millar, McDonald, Croft, Fallon, Brown.

The three in behind May could pretty much play in any order though or O'Halloran could push up beside May with Wotherspoon and Hasselbaink wider or in a diamond. Options there for the manager today and generally he's got it right at home. Just hope our troubles on the road aren't starting to dent our overall confidence.

I'd throw O'Halloran in from the start today, especially if he can play slightly in behind May or in the wider areas as the manager has suggested.

Mannus

Mackay - Anderson - Wright - Scobbie

Cregg - Davidson

O'Halloran - Wotherspoon - Hasselbaink

May

Subbies: Banks, Miller, Millar, McDonald, Croft, Fallon, Brown.

The three in behind May could pretty much play in any order though or O'Halloran could push up beside May with Wotherspoon and Hasselbaink wider or in a diamond. Options there for the manager today and generally he's got it right at home. Just hope our troubles on the road aren't starting to dent our overall confidence.

Would love to see that team but you know for a fact that Cregg won't play in front of McDonald despite being a better player.

I think Cregg's individual performance and the team's showing and result against United could see him back in the side today. If he doesn't come back in then I wouldn't be surprised if he was a player that the manager was prepared to let go, which would be a shame, as he's really proved himself after having hard boots to fill when he arrived.

Red card today? As for midfield debate, Cregg has to start. No point going head to head with St.Mirren in midfield as they will just kick you off the park and grind you down. Cregg will sit a bit deeper out of harms way.

The key today will be to keep the ball moving from deep, dont get involved in battles in the centre circle, move it deep and then wide.

When Muzz and McDonald play together they tend to turn into battlers rather than footballers and thats not what we need today. We need cool heads.

Saints to win, May with a brace!

Edited by R.B.B:- Adz

See a lof of posts dropping McDonald!He will be one of the first names on the team Sheet, so no point in leaving him out, unless folk are naming there team which is Pointless.

I think WRIGHT will go

Mannus

McKay Anderson Wright Scobbie

Davdison Cregg McDonald

O halloran  May Hasselbaink/Wotherspoon

We will see

My team would be different to that but (See Above, pointless)

3-0 Saints(The Perth Ones)

Edited by THE LARK SAINT

See a lof of posts dropping McDonald!He will be one of the first names on the team Sheet, so no point in leaving him out, unless folk are naming there team which is Pointless.

Its a discussion on Saints and how we, as fans, see our team having the best chance of winning todays game. What Tommy Wright WILL do is his choice but if we dont debate what we would like to see as fans, well close the forum.

Its a discussion on Saints and how we, as fans, see our team having the best chance of winning todays game. What Tommy Wright WILL do is his choice but if we dont debate what we would like to see as fans, well close the forum.

I do see where your coming from, but at the end of the day the team you or i pick(or any other former) will mean  feck all.

I can only speak for myself but when I discuss team affairs I am merely alluding to what I see from the stands and dont claim to have an psychic insight into TW's team selection. My opinion and others who posted earlier is that Padge should start today as it will suit the game.

If we were to all just wait until 2:45 and say "Ahhh so thats what Tommy is doing today" it would be pretty boring.

I can only speak for myself but when I discuss team affairs I am merely alluding to what I see from the stands and dont claim to have an psychic insight into TW's team selection. My opinion and others who posted earlier is that Padge should start today as it will suit the game.

If we were to all just wait until 2:45 and say "Ahhh so thats what Tommy is doing today" it would be pretty boring.

Personally, that is exactly what I prefer to do.  I don't know how the players have been in training or if they are carrying wee niggles or if they have any other issue affecting them.  I find trying to guess the team a completely pointless exercise to be honest. 

Personally, that is exactly what I prefer to do.  I don't know how the players have been in training or if they are carrying wee niggles or if they have any other issue affecting them.  I find trying to guess the team a completely pointless exercise to be honest. 

Thank feck!! im not the only one