Promote The Final

Cagey

I'm only ever in Perth for the games and even then I go to McD and go home. However, was at Noahs ark with the kids today and popped in and I thought it was brilliant to see the backing we are being given. The ones the council have put up on the lampposts are terrific. The cherybank looks super too.

After seeing all the displays I was proud as punch when my 3yr old daughter asked if she could get a Saints scarf like daddys. Took her to campus and she was over the moon to see pink ones. Looks like another Saintee in the ranks (always said I'd let her decide, looks like she has).

Edited by Broon

By talking incessantly at work about the final for the last few weeks, I seem to have converted about 50 people to watch the match who wouldn't normally. About ten of them are off to the pub to watch the Engerlish final and have arranged for the pub to have our final on beforehand.

Just like the 'what a shitey home support' comments, should be congratulating those that do, and not criticising those that don't. Those that don't aren't listening and don't give a shit. Those that do are spending their time, money and passion on our great football club.

COYS

Back in the day the "Pack" would be visiting those shops reluctant to show some support. ( this was said in my Tony Soprano voice). 

So much blue and white around town!! Got a few t shirts as well may 17 from campus and a cup final one from sports direct for a fiver!

Anyone know where to buy a flag in perth nephew is after one 

Fergusons in County Place? I got a saltire for a fiver couple of seasons backâš½