Travel To The Final

Honest Saints Fan

It has been a while since I was at Parkhead and I just used park on London Road Ist space available pointing the right way for a get away. However my "17th of may saintee  glory hunting tic fan" and future son in law goes to quite a few games during the season and has never had a problem parking around Parkhead area. He also takes great Delight in reminding me there will possibly be only a 3/4 full stadium to contend with also. I have a £500 pound deposit on our Mini bus to consider  also :roll:

It's me!

Sorry but car already full driving up, otherwise might have been able to offer a lift. The bus I've booked is from Perth.

No Problem, my pal is an Owl staying in London now after a 10 year stay in Perth. He is coming up with wife a couple days before but hopefully we might have a few adult beverages on the big day.

Coming up on the Friday, hotel booked for 2 nights a few minutes ago.

Looking for 3 tickets when they go on sale and a bus to join when announced.

Bring it on.

COYS

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Was contemplating flying, or even the train, but decided to drive up from Sheffield. Bus now booked.

Thanks Ghostie.

Edited by Saintdunc

It looks like we have a shortage of buses already.

As I said previously, Stagecoach could and should be doing more to help the people of Perth with this.  I'm not saying give us buses for free, just us your resources to help.  When it comes to the Ryder Cup, just watch how Souter is falling over himself to ingratiate himself to the establishment.

As I said previously, Stagecoach could and should be doing more to help the people of Perth with this. I'm not saying give us buses for free, just us your resources to help. When it comes to the Ryder Cup, just watch how Souter is falling over himself to ingratiate himself to the establishment.

More to be gained?