Cup Final Prices And Availability

saint-johns-toun

Hello all like maybe others I have followed this forum for ages but never post (shy).I don't live in Perth but live in the south west of Scotland my dad is originally from Perth and as a young lad used to take me the 360ish round mile trip up to watch the saints which got me hooked. Well over the recent years due to my dads ill health I have had to do the journey on my own the furthest my dad will travel is Kilmarnock as the journey to Perth sets him back for days. But the smile on his face when he saw saints in the Scottish cup final he said to me I didn't think I would live long enough to c this day :laugh:

Which brings me to my question unbeknown to my dad I ordered 2 tickets on Monday over the phone to take him to the final but reading the official post from the official website it says you should receive an automated email which I never got should I be worried that I may not receive the email and  the tickets will still arrive ? this maybe just a glitch?

I don't think my missus even gave them an email address mate. Don't worry. You'll get your tickets. The club are excellent at sending them out.

Hello all like maybe others I have followed this forum for ages but never post (shy).I don't live in Perth but live in the south west of Scotland my dad is originally from Perth and as a young lad used to take me the 360ish round mile trip up to watch the saints which got me hooked. Well over the recent years due to my dads ill health I have had to do the journey on my own the furthest my dad will travel is Kilmarnock as the journey to Perth sets him back for days. But the smile on his face when he saw saints in the Scottish cup final he said to me I didn't think I would live long enough to c this day :laugh:

Which brings me to my question unbeknown to my dad I ordered 2 tickets on Monday over the phone to take him to the final but reading the official post from the official website it says you should receive an automated email which I never got should I be worried that I may not receive the email and the tickets will still arrive ? this maybe just a glitch?

I hope he enjoys the game!!

Which brings me to my question unbeknown to my dad I ordered 2 tickets on Monday over the phone to take him to the final but reading the official post from the official website it says you should receive an automated email which I never got should I be worried that I may not receive the email and  the tickets will still arrive ? this maybe just a glitch?

I got my tickets over the phone and they never mentioned an automated email. In fact they never even took an email address off me so I wouldnt worry about it. I left my address and a phone number. The phone number was in case anything went wrong as they were processing the payment later. As long as they have some contact details for you it wont be a problem.

Ahh that's good to hear they did take my mobile number. Must have took a panic attack when I read the website going to surprise my dad with the ticket he thinks we are going to the local pub to watch it little does he know the local pub is Celtic Park.

I think due to demand they are taking the orders over the phone then someone else is doing the processing. When I have ordered tickets over the phone before they do the processing there and then which adds a good few minutes onto the process.

I ordered on sunday and the money has come off my credit card but they said tickets would be sent out later. They never took an email address but there was a space for it on the form if doing it that way.

Cant wait to finally get them :)

FUKKKKNNNN WOW....

You  and your father is going to have a fantastic day.. Dont you worry one bit my mate did the same and he never got an email either but has been reassured anyway there are tons of fans here that will ensure you have the tickets.....

Please let us know when you get them..

Ahh that's good to hear they did take my mobile number. Must have took a panic attack when I read the website going to surprise my dad with the ticket he thinks we are going to the local pub to watch it little does he know the local pub is Celtic Park.

I think the wording about the tickets was slightly confusing and was only meant to be for people who had applied by email and that they should have got an automated reply.

Hope you and your dad have a great day.

By the way where do you actually live now, I am assuming your are in deepest darkest D&G?

Thanks for all the positive reply's folks really appreciate all the positive comments as I said just panicked earlier hehe. Will let you know when tickets arrive a trip to Glasgow will be a home game to us. Cant wait I honestly cant remember the last time as a saints fan that I am totally buzzing about a game and I know over the years there has been a few but the Scottish cup is the big 1 or at least that's my opinion.

COYS!!

Brilliant, hope you both have a great day.

yes am in the deepest darkest D&G I stay 14 miles out of stranraer and in this neck of the woods there isn't many saints fans I can only really think of myself my dad and another guy from Stranraer who am certain has no connection with Perth but fair play to him for choosing St Johnstone but he is a regular at most games if he isn't working which I no the journey I have to make it aint easy at times.  

yes am in the deepest darkest D&G I stay 14 miles out of stranraer and in this neck of the woods there isn't many saints fans I can only really think of myself my dad and another guy from Stranraer who am certain has no connection with Perth but fair play to him for choosing St Johnstone but he is a regular at most games if he isn't working which I no the journey I have to make it aint easy at times.  

One hell of a journey as there is no quick route at all.

How many have we sold for the north stand? Hope there is enough in there to make it look at least reasonably full.

Yesterday the only tickets available for the north stand were in the area beside the corner flag and Saints were applying for tickets for the upper tier.