Europa League Draw

David123

A wee bit about saints and other Scottish teams in Europe on the beeb

http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/27972248

Of course you don't really know until you play a European side but all these games look winnable unless I've missed something. I've never been to Swiitzerland but that location has always looked idyllic and so maybe a wee holiday break for those who can make it. Easy to get to relatively speaking compared to eastern Europe. I don't know how good the Swiss league is but their national team made Brazil. Guessing at this stage.

Travelling with BA, Glasgow to Zurich, leave Wednesday 1610 arrive via London City 2110, then back at 1910 on Friday get to Glasgow at 2225. £330 each. That's the best I could do with getting reasonable times and little waiting time. Now to find a hotel!

Did you sleep in Oslo airport going out last year?

Old friend of mine lives 10 minutes from Luzern so with any luck that is the expense of a hotel avoided as they are not cheap. Did I not hear the Swiss Franc was taking a beating recently as well? Advice re getting there in the most cost effective manner to follow as my friend comes back every 6 weeks for a couple of weeks!! COYS

Would you Adam and Eve it. She is back in the uk then so back to the drawing board.