Is Steve Brown Qualified / Should He Go

byebyedundee

Narrow your focus bbd because if May is sold for peanuts their should be an outcry.

I've already stated that May is pissed that Brown is entertaining Rotheram... May will not leave to go to them he will wait and leave for free because Brown has zero loyalty to anyone at the club apart from his entourage of YES MEN which Tommy I dare say was up until now since Brown slapped him in the face with zero players....

Mcinnes would Resign

Coyle would Resign

Lomas did but would have if Millwall never came in.....

Thats a fact Tommy needs to be rewarded for acheiving History and building the boy wonders ego...

Why is everyone constantly on about administration......A BUSINESS SHOULD PROFIT AND GROW.... thats all saints do, nothing which is rocket science, they balance the books..... what other shyster clubs do is not every club....

as a business we are only doing that which most businesses do........!

First time I have even thought about the possibility MySpazz and tbh I haven't seen it constantly referred to either. Just wondering out loud.

I may be very wrong here but I did hear many years ago from a couple of people. Also not taking anything away from Geoff but I heard Stevie brown had been running the club since Geoff got cancer but it was still Geoff's name as chairman. If true that means behind the scenes Stevie has been running club longer than we think. But as I say May well be untrue.

BBD how on earth do you know May is pissed that Brown is entertaining Rotherham?

You sound like one of these film stars that live in America and want to tell Scotland how they should run things and what they should be doing. Are you Sean Connery in disguise?? :)

No he's wazzy.but shhh he just wants to be know as bye bye Dundee.

BBD how on earth do you know May is pissed that Brown is entertaining Rotherham?

You sound like one of these film stars that live in America and want to tell Scotland how they should run things and what they should be doing. Are you Sean Connery in disguise?? :)

Yes Miss Mainstand.......

St Johnstone is just one win, two draws and a penalty shoot-out away from the biggest prize in its history. The

UEFA mini-League will guarantee Saints a minimum Euro 1.3 million. There are other large bonuses for

wins and draws but just focus for a moment on that Euro 1.3 from UEFA. That would mean, we had no need to

sell our players,including May and we could strengthen our current squad for an assault on the SPL and the

retention of the Scottish Cup.

If we turn Spartak over in Zlate Moravce, we will probably face a play-off against a team that has just

been dumped uncerimoniously out of the Champions League pre-qualifying round. A team with a fine pedigree

but poor current form.

The mini leagure format might be a stage too far but what an experience and what riches await the club. The

chairman and manager will have this very much on their minds as the team heads out to Slovakia.

One win, two draws and a penalty shoot-out. That's all it takes

St Johnstone is just one win, two draws and a penalty shoot-out away from the biggest prize in its history. The

UEFA mini-League will guarantee Saints a minimum Euro 1.3 million. There are other large bonuses for

wins and draws but just focus for a moment on that Euro 1.3 from UEFA. That would mean, we had no need to

sell our players,including May and we could strengthen our current squad for an assault on the SPL and the

If we turn Spartak over in Zlate Moravce, we will probably face a play-off against a team that has just

been dumped uncerimoniously out of the Champions League pre-qualifying round. A team with a fine pedigree

but poor current form.

The mini leagure format might be a stage too far but what an experience and what riches await the club. The

chairman and manager will have this very much on their minds as the team heads out to Slovakia.

I really really do wish our chairman had your sense of optimism as this thread w

but poor current form.

You are forgetting that we will still be out of pocket as will will have to pay for charter flights,Hotels, bonuses, sandwitches,Coffee,Laundry & maybe replace some strips. Did I forget anything?.

I did, of course, forget to mention the Euro 200,000 for a win and Euro 100,000 for draw. The UEFA website gives a complete break down of the revenue for each team in the mini-League stage of last year's competition. The revenue for the teams, which finished last in their Group (our worst case scenario) was far higher than the basic Euro 130,000.

In addition, there is the extra reveune that will accrue from the sale of half-time sandwiches and tea.