St Johnstone V Fc Luzern Thursday 24 July 2014

andrew

Welcome to Letham... Let's not check our friend who has just been hit by a car is okay... Let's attack the van with its own number plate instead.

When I passed she was in the recovery position but there was no serious panic from the police or paramedics so did think she was most likely alright.

actually it was on the hillyland side of the crieff road letham/hillyland border.

To JCBT.

The Luzern fans who made the trip to Perth were excellent in their support of your adopted team before and throughout the whole match.

As others have said the best away support at McD.

Hope your team do well in the coming season and our paths cross again in the Europa League.

Your home team the Pars manager Jim Jeffries is saying that promotion this season or part time football the next. Now that is how ti incentive your players.

Guest The Great Paddy Buckley

The SM penalty during the match was fantastic. Placed hard into the top corner a la Dalglish for Celtic in the 70's

The most amusing moment of the night last night...

Walking back into town and some complete degenerate hanging out of the passenger window of a car screaming "mon' the Gers" at everyone as they walked past.

I bet he felt very clever and big after shouting that. No wonder people tend not to like their supporters if they are that retarded.

Might aswell keep it updated

Scorers v Hamburg - Jim Pearson (x2), Henry Hall, Gordon Whitelaw

Scorers v Vasas - Jim Pearson, John Connolly

Scorers v Zeljeznicar - John Connolly, Benny Rooney

Scorers v VPS - Nathan Lowndes, Miguel Simao (x2)

Scorers v Monaco - Nick Dasovic, John O'Neil

Scorers v Eskisehirpor - Gregory Tade

Scorers v Rosenborg - Frazer Wright, Stevie May

Scorers v Minsk - Steven MacLean

Scorers v Luzern - Steven MacLean, Stevie May

So our total scorers is...

1. Jim Pearson - 3 goals

2= John Connolly, Miguel Simao, Steven MacLean, Stevie May - 2 goals

5= Henry Hall, Gordon Whitelaw, Benny Rooney, Nathan Lowndes, Nick Dasovic, John O'Neil, Gregory Tade, Frazer Wright - 1 goal

love Scobbies retort------

TS: "The goalkeeper (Zibung) kept saying 'It's me and you'. I was thinking 'Fair enough, I wouldn't expect anyone else to be there'."

You never know the big man might have been looking down on us on Thursday. Maybe Jimmy McLeish had a word.

The SM penalty during the match was fantastic. Placed hard into the top corner a la Dalglish for Celtic in the 70's

A thing of beauty. He did the same again later. No worries about the keeper guessing right as these penalties cant be saved.

Better than any Dalglish penalty

Alan Mannus is either some cool dude or not really a Saintee.

Watching the highlights you saw him watching the May pen & when he scored Al just turned & walked back to goal.

When he saved the pen he just got up & walked over to his spot.

When Tam scored he just stood still & watched Tam run over to supporters. I think watching the game live he was still on the same spot & one player `McLean I think`ran over & jumped on him.

Alan Mannus is either some cool dude or not really a Saintee.

Watching the highlights you saw him watching the May pen & when he scored Al just turned & walked back to goal.

When he saved the pen he just got up & walked over to his spot.

When Tam scored he just stood still & watched Tam run over to supporters. I think watching the game live he was still on the same spot & one player `McLean I think`ran over & jumped on him.

Think he's just the type that gets into a 'zone' (mind Ken Shamrock?) and just shows absolutely no emotion. Assume it helps in such a situation. He looked perfectly chuffed after the whistle went.

Guest The Great Paddy Buckley

Would love to agree but the penalty I saw Kenny score against Dumbarton at Celtic Park circa 74-75 was 3/4 of an inch nearer the top corner on the horizontal and 3/8th on the vertical. :wink:

A thing of beauty. He did the same again later. No worries about the keeper guessing right as these penalties cant be saved.

Better than any Dalglish penalty