Sparta(K) Away On Tv

saintgscot

good news!

it has just been confirmed that the thursday EL match will be televised.

our public broadcaster RTVS has bought the rights and will broadcast the game on its 2nd channel STV2.

no doubt there will be an internet stream somewhere.

so enjoy and cheers, have one on me

the article in slovak here: http://www.trnavskyh...ysiela-rtvs.htm

plus here it is, already included in the tv schedule: http://www.rtvs.sk/t...&channel=dvojka

A Slovakian dude sent me this, I Pm'd him to ask if it was on

If you don't have Sky or Virgin but don't want to risk a dodgy online flash stream, a 'standard' subscription to www.premierplayer.tv which is £9.99 per month will provide live Internet streaming of the game or for £11.99 per month the 'Premier' membership and allows catch-up tv so you can re-watch the stunning Saints victory again and again!

There doens't seem to be any minimum contract:

'You can cancel your subscription by emailing: premierplayer@premiersports.tv at least 10 days before the date of the next payment.'

Can anyone comment on the quality/reliability of the premierplayer.tv streaming?

I

If you don't have Sky or Virgin but don't want to risk a dodgy online flash stream, a 'standard' subscription to www.premierplayer.tv which is £9.99 per month will provide live Internet streaming of the game or for £11.99 per month the 'Premier' membership and allows catch-up tv so you can re-watch the stunning Saints victory again and again!

There doens't seem to be any minimum contract:

'You can cancel your subscription by emailing: premierplayer@premiersports.tv at least 10 days before the date of the next payment.'

Can anyone comment on the quality/reliability of the premierplayer.tv streaming?

I have virgin , how do I get it?

only shitty thing is premier sports isnt even in HD - glorious standard D haha

True, might not be HD, but it should be better than a flash feed.

The kids are to young to take to the pub, so for £9.99 I can plug the laptop into the TV we can watch a decent stream of the game, sounds good to me.. thanks for the heads up saintgscot  :razz:

• Step 1 : About
  • Step 2 : Your Information
  • Step 3 : Payment
THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN PREMIER SPORTS.

About your Subscription
This process only takes a couple of minutes to complete and uses a secure online payment system.
Once payment is confirmed the signal to view the channel will be sent to your SKY box. This normally takes a few minutes.
The channel costs £11.99 per month with a 2 months minimum contract. A £5 connection fee also applies.
Alternatively, you can opt for a 12 month season ticket priced at £95, saving you over £53 annually.
Free access to the online Premier Player and 7 day Catch-Up service also form part of your subscription.
Please note that all subscriptions are ongoing unless you decide to cancel by calling us 30 days before next payment is due.
Multi-room is available for only an extra £1 per month per box but is only available by calling 0871 663 9000.
You can subscribe using this form anytime but if you wish to speak to a customer advisor please call 0871 663 9000.

this is info when I looked at joining if you have sky. Says in this bit £11.99 a month with a minimum of two months subscription. But still cheaper than McD LAUGH OUT LOUD