Saints Vs Celtic 15/05/15

David123

Decent first half from Saintees. If only MOH could head a ball we would be two up.

Highlight of the half for me was when spoony nailed makay-Steven just after he had been a diving basa. Pure class spoony I actually laughed out loud

Not sure my hear could have taken anymore

Tremendous performance, the story of our season though, couldn't put the ball in the net! 31 attempts on goals, woodwork hit twice, two cleared off the line, a number of good saves, MOH AGAIN missed two glaring chances! Honestly if that boy had some composure and side footed some of his shots we'd be 3rd in the league!

Would have taken a point before the game but felt Celtic wee there for the taking tonight! Muzz is back to what he is capable off and had a terrific match as did most the boys! Spoony had a better game, some great skill from him as we know he can, just the final ball let him down!

For all our great play Celtic could have nicked it but only down to our misfortune of hitting the woodwork!

Massive game next week!

Info worry that ICT will have an eye on the final and United will nick a win!

Celtic fans very complimentary of us tonighh on social medi, without doubt the toughest team they've played this season, the fact they've not scores in their last two games against us probably helps!

One game left and still a chance of Europe - considering its been a bit of a funny season it's a terrific achievement

Let's all get up to Aberdeen next week and back the team!

Brilliant performance. A really entertaining game. It's rare to see a Scottish team dominate possession against celtic and create as many chances as we did tonight. The whole team were outstanding. Players that have been getting a bit of criticism - Scobbie, Gary Miller and Spoony were all brilliant tonight (apart from Scobbie's obvious blip!).

Scott Brown was completely outplayed in centre midfield, and what a class act Swanson is.

Have to say we've seen some howling refereeing this season, but the ref was excellent tonight. Maybe didn't get everything spot on, but he was fair and quite prepared to give decisions against celtic where merited.

It's been done to death, but you really do wonder how far this squad could go with a couple of strikers with a goal threat brought in.

Well played Saints, really enjoyable performance.

Great performance from the lads, just a wee bit more luck and who knows, one niggling point and before anyone shoots me down I know he is leaving for Rossco county but surely if we put BG on for the last 15 minutes he MIGHT have scored... But take nothing away from the team, we didn't allow Celtic to play.

Wee sneaky feeling that the DABS will sneak something tomorrow though