Athens Saint

sixties saintee

Clearly he can do both of those things in public fearing nothing more than exposing himself as a tool, and freedom of speech is alive and well.

You'll note I have the freedom of speech to call someone a tool as well, further proof it isn't threatened.

Is that simple enough for your tragic little old boys' club?

--------------------------------

Old Boys club, ha ha.

We are all tools on here whether we live in East China or John O'Groats, so get off your snotty high heels and stop pretending you are some kind of special tool.

Please leave our Pims and Ouzo riddled clusterfuk to us special exiles unless you want to join in the fun. Try not to take everything so seriously mate!

(P.s. I'm over to Shanghai, Wuxi and Nanjing in August, happy to paint a night blue if you are still over there  :) )

Edited by Texas-Saint

I can enjoy this forum, have a few stupid arguments, perhaps occasionally post something of merit and quite happily ignore comments of a racist/homophobic/sexist nature that I don't agree with, and put them down to the opinion of the poster. Each to their own, it just makes them look stupid.

AthensSaint once said my frou-frou stank like an smoked kipper. Nobody stood up for me back then...or the kipper either!

I've just received a note from Mnr Frans J Kuiper..from Utrecht Netherlands.....who whishes to protest at this slandering of kippers. They are very tasty and have excellent health benefits. The smell he/she (Frans is a trans) comes from a situation a long time ago...Adam and Eve were having sex in the Garden of Eden and afterwards washed in the canal. God came along and asked what A&E had been doing...when told of this...G sighed and said..."we are never gonna get the smell off the fish". :oops:

I fancy a fish supper

Goodie.....Chips included. Naughty pics a bonus. Always wanted a 3some ;)

FWIW - I miss the old salty dog and his banter. Edstar101 is beside himself, with loneliness, without his only friend [:o)]

Besides, I wanna know what brand of fake tan Athens uses. Mine's streaks.

Edited by Fair Maid