Aberdeen V Saints, 24/5/15

glenrothes saintee

never letting the wife book a holiday mid season again - gutted to be missing this.

Just read your post about how she told you to go and enjoy yourself after the cup final!

I tell my wife when I am available for a break. We are off on 25 May this year. 30th was ruled out in February :(

Some players seem to get away with having howlers,and some don't.I'd have thought someone with your iq, would've had better punctuation.

Some players have been absolutely solid for years, so get leeway when they have a bad game here and there. It happens with every fanbase in the world.

Friday was second time I saw Spoony play right back and have been impressed both times. As we have plenty midfield players I would start him at full back with O'Halloran supporting him on the right. But as this has not been tested doubt if TW would experiment in such an important game but sometimes needs must.

Also, how many fans do we reckon we'll take? Last time I remember us having anything riding on a last day away game was that one all those years ago

If it was a Saturday 3pm I'd expect 1500, as it's early on a Sunday, 600-800.

I'm hopeless at predicting crowds though.

If it was a Saturday 3pm I'd expect 1500, as it's early on a Sunday, 600-800.

I'm hopeless at predicting crowds though.

Even if the match was being played on a Saturday, we'd probably still only manage 800! Given it's a Sunday and some fans get nosebleeds if they leave Tayaide I reckon 600-700 is a more realistic number! :)

Even if the match was being played on a Saturday, we'd probably still only manage 800! Given it's a Sunday and some fans get nosebleeds if they leave Tayaide I reckon 600-700 is a more realistic number! :)

It's a really hard one to call, bearing in mind we took over 1000 there when we played there for the first time after we came back up and this being a bigger game I'd be confident of a bumper crowd if it was a Saturday. It's not really a situation we have been in before, but maybe your figures are more realistic! We shall see.