League Fixtures Season 2015/2016

glenrothes saintee

Tickets might be a bit scarce as Hearts have passed 13,000 season tix and obviously non-ST holders will want to see flag etc.

Not sure how many we will get.

We'll get half the stand behind the goal - hearts will be a sell out, well'll take 1000, only spare seats will be at the bottom of our section!

We'll get half the stand behind the goal - hearts will be a sell out, well'll take 1000, only spare seats will be at the bottom of our section!

Thats what I would expect,however there were a few games in the championship last season where away fans were given low allocations.

How long before Celtic say they can't play one of their games because they have a glamour friendly to play on that date. I was thinking, (dangerous, I know) now the fixtures are out there, it would be funny if every club said they couldn't play their first game against Celtic. Imagine the out roar from Cellik Park.

How long before Celtic say they can't play one of their games because they have a glamour friendly to play on that date. I was thinking, (dangerous, I know) now the fixtures are out there, it would be funny if every club said they couldn't play their first game against Celtic. Imagine the out roar from Cellik Park.

That was ridiculous when they did that last year. If they do that again, the league should say "fine, but it's an automatic 3-0 defeat and every team in the league gets 2 points".

Looking at the fixtures we are not going to get a decent crowd/income until United on 26th Sep. 2 home games in 4 days against highland opposition with midweek game against County is not good. Thanks computer. Wish some human though would go into fixtures.

Looking at the fixtures we are not going to get a decent crowd/income until United on 26th Sep. 2 home games in 4 days against highland opposition with midweek game against County is not good. Thanks computer. Wish some human though would go into fixtures.

But if human thought went into it it would be Doncaster and everything would be ****ed.

You forgetting the Euro games?!

Actually we have been well and truly peed on with the fixture list.  Of the teams likely to bring a big support to McD - Celtic, Hearts, Dundee, D United and Aberdeen we have two home matches against only one, Dundee United.  Bound to be bad for the cash flow even if we make the top 6 yet again.

Actually we have been well and truly peed on with the fixture list.  Of the teams likely to bring a big support to McD - Celtic, Hearts, Dundee, D United and Aberdeen we have two home matches against only one, Dundee United.  Bound to be bad for the cash flow even if we make the top 6 yet again.

Seperate thread worth a look