Saints v Ross County 19/11/16

The ghost of Jim Morton

After yet another  phucking marvellous international break, we are  heading back towards the business end of our great game. Ross County come to town.  Who knows which Saints side will turn up. All I know is that it would be nice to see us playing some decent fitba and actually winning a home game with just a modicum of style rather than  another hoofball match.

Pass and move anyone???

COYS

Pass and move anyone???

COYS

Aye right, I'll pass... but at the same time. move that somebody, somewhere, contrives to fashion a better result than we have been doing just lately after these interludes.

A tall order I know, going on previous against the bottom club at home after the dreaded break.

No confidence for this,our home form against bottom six sides is rancid, 1 win in 3 this season (two defeats) and only four wins in 11 last season (three defeats).

A huge 19 points gained from a possible 42.

I think we even lost a game against Dundee United last season after an International break, so Im not even working out our record with that.

Edited by RandomGuy

From the BBC - "Injured St Johnstone midfielder Murray Davidson will be back in action weeks ahead of schedule after battling back from an ankle fracture sustained last month.

"Murray is doing his Miracle Man thing," says Saints boss Tommy Wright. "If we need him for Ross County this weekend he could play at a push." (Various)"

I'll not be at this one, a family funeral in Brighton, but hope we sort out our bottom six problem. It has perhaps become a bit of an issue with the players but would hope that as an issue it is confined to us supporters. We are due to tank someone so this week perhaps. More likely anyway since I'll not be there to see it.

Guest ScottMann

SPLstats ‏@SPLstats  

St Johnstone have suffered just 1 defeat in their last 14 matches against Ross County at McDiarmid Park (W6 D7 L1).

SPLstats ‏@SPLstats  

Ross County have not won any of their last 10 league matches - failure to win tomorrow will equal their worst run since joining SFL in 1994.

Be afraid. Be very afraid.