Player contracts and transfers

David123

I believe he has been training with Hearts since August and was hoping to join them in January, allegedly he was offering to play for nothing in order to help them out.

A good player but I winder if you would be getting 100% commitment from him and doubt if he would be looking at anything more than to the end of the season before joining HEarts.

****ing hell ! Scraping the barrell now chaps .

I had great joy winding up my arab mates about how Rudi was playing up for the Hearts fans chanting his name at Tannadice . Feck having that masquerading as a Saints player .

Is it just a case of picking names that have played in the spl ? Broaden your horizons chaps and stop spouting pishy names of has beens .

I find it incredible that people on this forum say Frazer Wright is too old and is losing his legs, yet seem happy enough that we'd be signing players who are exactly the same age as him. Baffling. He's been disinterested for years now, and knows fine well he always has a job at Hearts if he wants it, so he's just passing time until the Summer

Marcus Haber listed by Stevenage.....

I always thought he had potential when he was with us and was under-rated, but perhaps I was wrong. I wonder if his partial and apparent affinity for the club might mean he could be a short-term option?

To be honest though, although I thought he was ok when he was with us before, we are a much better team now.

What he's lost is that yard of fairly explosive pace he had. But I've watched him a fee times when the likes of Ipswich were playing and he's a much cleverer player now. Before he was a one man mission at times, now he's as much a creator as a goalscorer.

I'd love to have him back 100%

Not convinced we are. Without Stevie May we'd be really toiling this year.

Yeah I may have to stand corrected, I just looked and we still had Haber in the days of Sheridan and Sandaza. I thought he was further back, altho he came in 2010 he stayed longer than I thought.

He maybe seemed a bit better in the squad of Invincible, Parkin and Samuel.

What he's lost is that yard of fairly explosive pace he had. But I've watched him a fee times when the likes of Ipswich were playing and he's a much cleverer player now. Before he was a one man mission at times, now he's as much a creator as a goalscorer.

I'd love to have him back 100%

Indeed - his intelligence and creativity would be perfect for us, especially in the absence of Maclean. If we could get him back (again I think it's very unlikely) imagine having him, May and Maclean as our 3 main striker options?

Indeed - his intelligence and creativity would be perfect for us, especially in the absence of Maclean. If we could get him back (again I think it's very unlikely) imagine having him, May and Maclean as our 3 main striker options?

Oft that'd be quality. The thing is he can still finish and we know May is creating chances as well as scoring. If there's someone else there to score and create it'll take all sorts of pressure off him.

IMO Scotland's the best striker I've ever watched at saints. It was just a real shame we never got promotion that season. Otherwise he would have stayed.