Player contracts and transfers

David123

Also underwhelmed, never rated him at united and neither did utd fans. Didn't think it was a target man type we were after.. Thought it would be a pacey player who can feed off Maclean and get in behind and hopefully notch a few.

Though if he's come in to give a different option from the bench like big chris and fallon were intended for, then fair enough.

As Rik hinted at above, maybe the game plan is to be a major threat from crosses, with lappin added to croft and spoony who both put in quality deliveries, we might see a lot of that over the next few months.

All the best to him, hope he does well.

Doesn't stop United from promising him more first-team football and offering him an extension if he is a success at Saints.. I don't want to be negative. I just have a few United-supporting mates who have roundly slated him all season for being a liability. I'm scared to face them now.

He's going out on loan because they don't want to play him. He supposedly has had a great pre-season. The United fans on Pie and Bovril don't seem to be slating him, in fact they think he hasn't been given a chance due to being dropped to the bench so often. The fact folk are comparing him to Fallon is hilarious. He is nothing like Fallon. It is not a panic buy, Wright has wanted Graham for sometime.

Not exactly brimming with confidence over this one. He has been pretty hopeless at Utd , this could be down to several factors including not getting a run in the 1st team. He did seem to score pretty well at Raith when he was there but this has not been the case at Tannadice.

Just hope that a fresh start is what he needs and that Tommy can get the best out of him.

My United other half has hardly stopped grinding since the news broke and previously had offered to pay his taxi fare to Perth !

Not good enough to get a game with UTD but good enough to for us! Do'nt think so. I know TW can work miracles but in my opinion even this is beyond his capabilities. So why did we take him on loan? It is because we dillied and dallied and he be the best of whats left out there. We need a targetman to allow McLean to move back into the link role. Come on TW prove us all wrong.

For all we know Deekman might have been utter mince last night.

Graham is a different option. Still young and has a point to prove. Also,he obviously wants to be here so he gets my support.

Lappin crosses! Graham scores! COYS!

Someone told me Deekman was awful last night, hence no further forward with him.