St Johnstone Vs Rangers 2nd March

saintgscot

Dreadful.Ā Kick and hope. I didn't expect us to beat them, but I'd love to see us try and play football. When we very rarely try and link passes together we look half-bright. But then it gets whalloped up field.Ā 

90 minutes and all we had to show for it was a Butterfield effort from range. At home.Ā 

Ā 

1 minute ago, ballbogba said:

Dreadful.Ā Kick and hope. I didn't expect us to beat them, but I'd love to see us try and play football. When we very rarely try and link passes together we look half-bright. But then it gets whalloped up field.Ā 

90 minutes and all we had to show for it was a Butterfield effort from range. At home.Ā 

Ā 

100% agreed, fed up watching other teams give the uglies a game at home but not us, Sky has us as plenty endeavour but Achilles heel in front of goal, Dunno what game they were covering but we didnā€™t even get close.

Just now, HOODLUM65 said:

Just watched Tavernier's follow through on Crawford's ankle.

How Collum and his assistant missed that is beyond me.

Didn't even get a free kick.

Probably another player out injured.

It was verging on a red card, don't think it was intentional but reckless and out of control.Ā  Typical though, sky described it as a '50/50' of course.

I thought when we got a goal kick from parish's fine fingertip save we were finally going to get some better luck, but penis penis soon made up for it.

56 minutes ago, Pat McGroin said:

30 secs to go and weā€™re going back to the keeper.Ā 
Ā 

Nowhere near enough risk taking for where we are in the table. Far too defensive again.Ā 
Ā 

Donā€™t know what McCart has on CD but his inclusion is bafflingĀ 

McCart is a liability.

53 minutes ago, saintee in exile said:

Says it all when our best striker was one CD didn't rate.

Ciftci absolutely gash

Ā 

Ā 

Ciftci just here for the money. Shaking hands with Van Bronkhurst when he was subbed just finished it off for me.