St Johnstone v Livingston - Saturday 2nd April

R.B.B:- Adz

1 minute ago, Cleveland-Saint said:

bloody hell, what did i miss? Had my time zone off

Hendry penalty first few minutes Since then defended deep. Crawford had a shot saved by the keeper  Other than that they punt the ball looking for set plays we have defended them well             

Just now, Johnny B said:

Hendry penalty first few minutes Since then defended deep. Crawford had a shot saved by the keeper  Other than that they punt the ball looking for set plays we have defended them well             

thanks mate, so same old. Not the glorious free flowing spectacle I dreamed of last night.

Pretty poor game. Having scored early just seemed happy to sit back and thankfully Livi didn't look like scoring....even managing to miss a sitter at the end.

The Livi lad should have been sent off for the 'challenge' on Cleary.

Beginning to feel sorry for Cifci. He has no pace, so isn't going to run in behind. He hasn't the physique to challenge for the long punts we shell forward. So as a result he looks like a complete passenger and often is. He might look a much better player if we actually take the time to pass properly to our front players.

10 minutes ago, john.w said:

How often are fan’s opinions taken into consideration when manager picks team, so maybe if somebody who has played the game come out and calls it the way it is might be listened to

Good listening to Danny Griffin, just a pity the saints player on the ball couldn't hear him as he sees the game so well.