St.Johnstone V St.Mirren - Saturday 30th April

SaintJet

7 hours ago, Cagey said:

Anyone got an updated list of contracts. I think we are stuck with McPherson,Crawford ,May & O'Halloran . Woopy do ,we will walk the championship next season.

Well who would have thought it. Ciftci , Crawford , McPherson & May confirming they are shit. Not looking forward  to next season with any of them in the team.

McPherson proving he is worse than Crawford. Was that possible and why is he taking all the set pieces.

Embarrassing, shameful and dreadful.

Sums it up for me. The first ten mins showed we were in trouble but far too many players just went through the motions and that isn't good enough.

CD has a good deal of responsibility for current events, but what hope does he have when players turn in performances like that?

Just now, MrBored said:

Embarrassing, shameful and dreadful.

Sums it up for me. The first ten mins showed we were in trouble but far too many players just went through the motions and that isn't good enough.

CD has a good deal of responsibility for current events, but what hope does he have when players turn in performances like that?

How many on pre contracts that have already left in their heads. It's the ones on contracts that worry me.

4 minutes ago, Cagey said:

How many on pre contracts that have already left in their heads. It's the ones on contracts that worry me.

Yep and there's plenty of them on long contracts.Unreal how this has panned out.Taken us from a position of strength and stability to an absolute shambles

Edited by saintee in exile

4 minutes ago, Jenko82 said:

Pretty much done with this team and manager.

The clockwork like substitutions of MacPherson and May, the tombola subs getting chucked on in desperation. It's all clueless and boring to watch.

The thought of 'trying not to lose' our way to a playoff final fills me with utter dread

yeah, this is it in a nutshell, so completely predictable, and the players dont believe in the system or manager. Easy to say they lack passion, but when they know its the same old shit week in week out, whats there to be passionate about

10 minutes ago, Cleveland-Saint said:

yeah, this is it in a nutshell, so completely predictable, and the players dont believe in the system or manager. Easy to say they lack passion, but when they know its the same old shit week in week out, whats there to be passionate about

Is there even a system? If there is then I can't see it.

Here's the system. Crawford give s the opposition the ball. Ciftci runs about very slowly. When the opponents score we wait about 15 mins then we take Crawford off. It could be Ciftci. then 15 mins later we take of either Crawford or Ciftci depending on who had been taken off 15 mins before.

That's why we are in 11th position.

15 minutes ago, Lubolzer said:

Is there even a system? If there is then I can't see it.

We have a new ploy at free kicks. 3 players stand offside meaning 3 less to get on the end of kick.

There is no other plan. No movement,no pace and no one wanting the ball especially at throw one.

9 minutes ago, Cagey said:

We have a new ploy at free kicks. 3 players stand offside meaning 3 less to get on the end of kick.

I spotted that "Trick". Assuming that it must be easier to run back then run forward than it is to run forward and head the ball into the net.

On the first test run it was found that running forward and heading the ball into the net was a lot easier.

Hopeless. Absolutely hopeless.

I'm not sure who I'm more angry with: the manager for playing the same useless system every single week, or the board for sitting on their arses and taking no action to fix this. 

Excited for Steve Brown's interview this time next year where he moans about the fact that the fans have all disappeared.

16 minutes ago, blueheaven said:

I'm not sure who I'm more angry with: the manager for playing the same useless system every single week, or the board for sitting on their arses and taking no action to fix this. 

Excited for Steve Brown's interview this time next year where he moans about the fact that the fans have all disappeared.

Right now, Brown can sack Davidson and right after that pop the club on eBay......may involve someone from the board actually being in the building when it's not a match day and showing a bit of leadership or a modicum of giving a ****.

Right now the club is a rudderless mess and that comes who is steering the ship. Bullet proof, my arse

1 hour ago, blueheaven said:

On the subject of the fans, there is no way this shower deserve the backing from the stands that has been evident since Kelty.

The whole of that team ,management and the board want to take a big look at there selfs , us the ****in mugs the fans have put up with that shit all season . Not giving a **** what anybody says about the double last season as magic as it was ,only Saints could do this to us what should have been a season to celebrate they managed to turn it into misery . 

We will go into the play offs with very little chance of winning it but for some mad reason we will be there . 

50 odd years a sadistic arse . 

SJFC .

10 minutes ago, rickardo said:

The whole of that team ,management and the board want to take a big look at there selfs , us the ****in mugs the fans have put up with that shit all season . Not giving a **** what anybody says about the double last season as magic as it was ,only Saints could do this to us what should have been a season to celebrate they managed to turn it into misery . 

We will go into the play offs with very little chance of winning it but for some mad reason we will be there . 

50 odd years a sadistic arse . 

SJFC .

Cups seem like a long time ago and we never really got a chance to celebrate them but I thought we could only get better this season but this season has drained all the joy out of it.

Something's rotten in the state of McDiarmid. Only we could turn the joy and kudos of double cup winners into a team of desparate, joyless, and shambolic band of shitebags.

The team has no soul or identity and quite frankly the fans deserve better.

It's time to take a stand against the eye-bleeding, tactic-less shambles that we're witnessing.

Callum and McLean will rightly take their place in the Saints hall of fame but please do the right thing and walk away while we still have some dignity.