Ross County v Saintees 24/5/23

pezza70

Ok thought I would do one of these for the midweek game.

Now we are safe do we experiment and bring Sinclair in for the last two games?

Do RC throw everything at us to try and avoid the playoff route to premiership survival?

Edited by pezza70
Left date out of header

• pezza70 changed the title to Ross County v Saintees 24/5/23

Sounds like Macca won't be making sweeping changes but I definitely think we need to get a look at some of the fringe players in these last couple of games, whether it's for a first chance or a last chance.

I'd like to see something like:

_____________Sinclair

Brown Gordon Considine Gallacher

Wright MacPherson McGowan Spoony

___________Ballantyne

______________Kane

Bair needs to get some game time too if there's any dwindling possibility of him being in next season's plans.

Put some of our youngsters on the bench in place of some of those who we know won't be here beyond the summer.

54 minutes ago, blueheaven said:

Sounds like Macca won't be making sweeping changes but I definitely think we need to get a look at some of the fringe players in these last couple of games, whether it's for a first chance or a last chance.

_____________Sinclair

___________Ballantyne

______________Kane

Bair needs to get some game time too if there's any dwindling possibility of him being in next season's plans.

Put some of our youngsters on the bench in place of some of those who we know won't be here beyond the summer.

Iā€™d go with

Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Sinclair

Ā  Ā  Brown Gordon Considine Gallacher

Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā Wright McPherson McGowanĀ 

Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā Cammy Spoony

Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā KaneĀ 

I would try and be as aggressive as we can pushing forward and pressing at every chance, I know the team wonā€™t be like and Iā€™m sure if I was ever asked for tactical advice my team formation will ensure itā€™s one and done haha, but I reckon RC are going to try and put men forward so there will be plenty of chances hopefully to grab them on the counter and we donā€™t need to sit back and invite them to attack.

These last two games feel like a free hit for us, something you donā€™t get too often

1 hour ago, blueheaven said:

_____________Sinclair

___________Ballantyne

______________Kane

How many more chances does Bair need?Ā 

3 hours ago, Cagey said:

Theoretical we can still catch Livi and we don't want to drop below 9th with each place being worth over Ā£100 k so dont see many changes to starting eleven.

1.2m for 12th, 1.3m for 11th, 1.4m for 10th, 1.45m for 9th and 1.5m for 8th.

1.5m is a huge increase on last year's 11th position.Ā 

Sure players bonus money will be partly based on league position so expect maximum effort to win both last 2 games.Ā 

31 minutes ago, Ginger Bakers rebel army said:

1.2m for 12th, 1.3m for 11th, 1.4m for 10th, 1.45m for 9th and 1.5m for 8th.

1.5m is a huge increase on last year's 11th position.Ā 

Sure players bonus money will be partly based on league position so expect maximum effort to win both last 2 games.Ā 

And coaches bonusĀ 

Finishing 8th is a genuine possibility, and I expect would have a massive bearing on whether Macca was a genuine candidate for the managers job for next season.Ā  Motherwell are playing well and can secure 7th tonight, so strong favourites to beat Livi.Ā 

An opportunity for manager and players to stake their claim for next season.

Ā 

0-0 then.

18 hours ago, Shibbydoo said:

Does anyone know if I can turn up in Dingwall tomorrow night and pay to get in?

Live in Inverness, and I'm still 50/50 but the answer to this question will swing it.

Cheers.

When the announcement was made earlier in the week by County, I spoke to Saints ticket office and they confirmed that they had spoken to County (who apparently hadn't told them about the change) and that the free ticket offer applies and that tickets can be bought at the away ticket kiosk at the ground tonight.

If that is not the case, there will be 3 very p***** off Saints fans.Ā