St.Johnstone V Livingston - Saturday 2nd March

SaintJet

Someone raised a good point were we really good on Wednesday or were the dons just shite. Maybe today proves to be the latter, but hey as a lot of saintees have come to learn three days of euphoria followed by crap is the saints way

Edited by john.w

34 minutes ago, john.w said:

just scored😂

Takes up some great positions which I suppose why he was left on the pitch when having such a stinker! Happy for him though. Two strikers scoring in consecutive matches has to be a good thing. Clark and Kimpioka partnership starts here!

11 minutes ago, Maskrey said:

May was easily our best player today so I think all the nonsense we have heard from some that he is finished can be put to bed now.  He needs a run in the team.

Ahead of? Clark? Kimpioka? Sidibeh?

Who are you dropping?

7 minutes ago, PSJ.84 said:

@R.B.B:- AdzI’m here for your thoughts on Considine’s performance today. Ooft. 

As you know, I think he brings a real solidity to our back line. Quick, mobile, careful in possession and wins every battle. Never will you see that man getting turned easily, muscled off the ball or out jumped in the air…

Said someone in 2015!

He galumphed on. Kicked a couple of Livi players. Kicked a couple of our own players. Pondered, hoofed the ball out the pitch. Stumbled and wobbled about for a while. The full time whistle went, and he hobbled off. Good day at the office for the young man.

Edited by R.B.B:- Adz

Saints were poor today, can’t blame Levein or tactics, players just didn’t perform.

Thought Livingston were masters of their own downfall, if they’d came out second half and just played, they were the better team and could have got a second.

Instead they chose to piss about, taking an age to do anything, time waste wherever possible and got caught out.

I get time wasting ( or game management) is part and parcel these days, but not an entire half.

Livi were the better team again once we scored.