#43 - 30/04/11 - Hibernian 1-2 Saints - SPL

Radford 72

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

great result. Liam was excellent when he came on and what a great header for the opener, from an excellent GRAINGER corner. :)

Deserved the win after that as they fought all the way.

Could not believe the guy behind us that just about broke his foot kicking seats because Davidson got taken off and shouting at del because he thought he was shutting up shop to get away with a 1-0 defeat. :) The massive bag of ice and the doc and physio speaking to him as soon as he got off the park was the giveaway, he was injured!!

Well Done Saints!!!

All right mr perfect can you just let everybody enjoy the win. FFS there's always one.

Erm - it was a dig at all those who come on here slating the players - and also was posted before the second goal, so at that stage we hadn't won the game. I have been as frustrated as anyone else this season - but firmly believe in supporting my club and the players through thick and thin. Sorry if this upsets you.

Funny how things pan out. I thought for much of that match, we were as poor as we've really been at any time in the SPL over the past few months. Turning point was the introduction of Craig but not only because he played well but also because it meant we got back to having a decent system, with four midfielders across the centre of the park in their right positions. 4-3-3 in the first half was poor an 4-4-2 with Moon on the left and Invincibile on the right maybe even worse!

What a boost the goal gave the lads though and allied to the fact we were playing a much more comfortable system, we could have grabbed a winner before we did, with MacDonald missing a great chance just before he was subbed. Credit to Jordan Robertson for a brilliant disguised pass in the lead up to the winner, the sort of invention that's been required.

Actually thought that was the best Hibs have played against us since we returned to the SPL, although their fans might not feel it was at the moment!

Can't beat a moment like Mooner's winner though, it's what it's all about.

Funny how things pan out. I thought for much of that match, we were as poor as we've really been at any time in the SPL over the past few months. Turning point was the introduction of Craig but not only because he played well but also because it meant we got back to having a decent system, with four midfielders across the centre of the park in their right positions. 4-3-3 in the first half was poor an 4-4-2 with Moon on the left and Invincibile on the right maybe even worse!

What a boost the goal gave the lads though and allied to the fact we were playing a much more comfortable system, we could have grabbed a winner before we did, with MacDonald missing a great chance just before he was subbed. Credit to Jordan Robertson for a brilliant disguised pass in the lead up to the winner, the sort of invention that's been required.

Actually thought that was the best Hibs have played against us since we returned to the SPL, although their fans might not feel it was at the moment!

It cant be radford praising Robertson!!! haha only joking it indeed was a brilliant pass

Quite surprised at your analysis Radford,i actually thought we were the better team until they scored,we got a break with their effort off the post,but most of the second half,i felt we were on top.Too much southern comfort ay Kano's pub maybe clouded my judgement:)