Edstar101

What will you do if new Rangers are allowed straight into SPL?  

255 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Brown claims Green could put The Rangers out of business:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22289181

The man's a fool, doesn't he realise that it doesn't matter what they do, whether it be legal, illegal, morally reprehensible, financial or otherwise, they we never be allowed to disappear from the Scottish leagues because those in the SFA and SPL will always find a way to keep them by inventing more rules.

From the BBC website

A statement on the Rangers site says: "Rangers Football Club can confirm the BBC is no longer welcome at Ibrox Stadium or Murray Park. The club asked BBC journalists to leave the stadium ahead of today's Division Three title party against Berwick Rangers.

well, that's good news. Less publicity about them, then.

What's the reasoning behind this?

Apparently TRFC aren't happy with the report the BBC ran on the document that was published in a number of media outlets regarding the clubs proposed coaching strategy. 

Chic must be devastated - wonder if his pal Traynor can get him a job so he can get his fix.

What's the reasoning behind this?

-------------------------------------------------------------------

It's ok, just a slight misunderstanding. The BBC clearly misundersood the agreement they have with Sevco. Whereby they are only supposed to leak verbatum reports as issued by the Ibrox Press Relations Officer (Gym Trainer), and not those surruptitiously leaked by one covert Ibrox whistle blower. 

Do they not have mandatory responsibilities to engage with the media?

SKY and ESPN on days that games are being shown, and if the BBC pick up the game for radio but that's about it. I would seriously doubt that the SFL have rules in place dictating that you have to speak to certain media  outlets. 

We are now almost at 200 pages of this crap can we not just please forget about this sh**hole of a club until such time as they are paired with Saints in some competition?................just my thoughts nobody else might agree!!

I don't agree.  I enjoy reading about this joke of a club.  All the dodgy dealings, the dodgy characters etc should all be exposed to the world so that nobody can be in any doubt about what this shambles is all about.  Because if it isn't given exposure on sites like these, then the press will just feed you good news about a hard done-by wonderful club.

I can never understand why people read topics which they are not interested in, or get annoyed by.  Just don't read it - simples.

I don't agree.  I enjoy reading about this joke of a club.  All the dodgy dealings, the dodgy characters etc should all be exposed to the world so that nobody can be in any doubt about what this shambles is all about.  Because if it isn't given exposure on sites like these, then the press will just feed you good news about a hard done-by wonderful club.

I can never understand why people read topics which they are not interested in, or get annoyed by.  Just don't read it - simples.

===============

Agreed.I may be bad but I just love to see all the twists & turns of club that cheated their way to so many titles & cups.

I try and convince myself that i care not a jot what happens to any of the bigot brothers,but have to admit i love to see what is happening down that way when its sombre news for them.Its good to see them and their fans try and convince themselves that there isnt any sort of problem in their club,its the rest of Scottish football thats at fault.All their denial beggars belief

Me too! I hate to admit I get a perverse pleasure from the predicament they find themselves in. Spinning round pointing the blame at everyone else. Sometimes, for a nano second I switch off from the circus, but then I remind myself that this is what the powers that be would like! The sooner it is all forgotten and the status quo resumes! Well for that reason we should all be interested. Don't take the foot off the gas now! They have been the bully boys of Scottish football for long enough, and what do you do to bully's? Stand up to them! There is no such thing as a benign 'Ranger' ....to let them off the hook now would be Scottish football's gravest mistake!

All together then

Can you hear Jim Traynor sing - no-oh no-oh

Can you hear Jim Traynor sing - no-oh no-oh

Can you hear Jim Traynor sing - cannae hearing a f***ing thing

no-oh no-o-o-oh

When TR (International) FC makes an unconditrional apology for the misdemeanours of what was Glasgow Ranger FC - then maybe I'll say, OK - let's move on.  Meanwhile I want to be kept up to date on the mess TR (International) FC are in.

Edited by henryhallsdanceband