Crowd At Home

David123

Again today's support shows how good a support we do have! we need to get these people through the gates at home games week in week out as well!

Problem is too many numpties want to organise away days all the time to boost cash flow at other clubs than try to organise something at McDiarmid.

Our attendance mirrors our results. 1 win in 11 is feckin dreadful and do I'd our attendances.

Problem is too many numpties want to organise away days all the time to boost cash flow at other clubs than try to organise something at McDiarmid.

Our attendance mirrors our results. 1 win in 11 is feckin dreadful and do I'd our attendances.

I think you'll find that the " numpties" do that because everyone has more fun on the road than we do at McD and I also think you'll find the last "numpies" inspired day was actually a home match.( as was the one before that) But hey, don't let the facts get in the way of your rant.

If you want to organise something for a home game, DO IT. Nobodys stopping you. This "numpty" has been involved in two organised days this season and they were both home days. It's hard work and time consuming but if a "numpty" like me can do it, I am sure someone like yourself could too..

Happy Holidays :wink:

he he this could be on the Tayside derby banter page.More comedy gold.

All the kids and parents at todays soccer skills day at McDiarmid were given the £15 voucher and Atholl spoke to the parents about this.

lets hope there is some return over the next 2 games.

That's part of the confusion though.. It should be a FLYER not a voucher because folk end up thinking that they need a voucher to get the deal when all they have to do is turn up... Saints need to get 10,000 flyers printed and then get fans like us to put then through every door in Perth and beyond.

That's part of the confusion though.. It should be a FLYER not a voucher because folk end up thinking that they need a voucher to get the deal when all they have to do is turn up... Saints need to get 10,000 flyers printed and then get fans like us to put then through every door in Perth and beyond.

You could be on to something there but how many people would do their local neighbourhood?

The club do do facebook events for every home game, but people are not very good at inviting their friends

http://www.facebook.com/events/108407015997049/ - Inverness

http://www.facebook.com/events/502604629780434/ - Dundee

Apart from a couple of seasons immediatly after McD opened Saints have had very poor crowds outwith the realy big games so to now be playing to crowds in the region of 3000 is no great surprise.

What can you do to reverse this? ............ I'm fecked if I know ..............however I have always said it is better having 10000 people paying £10 than 5000 people paying £20+ very simplistic I know but maybe thats the way to go.

To the people who say McD lacks atmosphere obviously they were not there in the aforementioned first couple of seasons check out youtube for games against Partick, Morton and THE game against Airdrie (among others) to see what atmosphere really is !!!!!!!!!!

Apart from a couple of seasons immediatly after McD opened Saints have had very poor crowds outwith the realy big games so to now be playing to crowds in the region of 3000 is no great surprise.

What can you do to reverse this? ............ I'm fecked if I know ..............however I have always said it is better having 10000 people paying £10 than 5000 people paying £20+ very simplistic I know but maybe thats the way to go.

To the people who say McD lacks atmosphere obviously they were not there in the aforementioned first couple of seasons check out youtube for games against Partick, Morton and THE game against Airdrie (among others) to see what atmosphere really is !!!!!!!!!!

You would not get 10000 people through the doors every week just by dropping the prices to £10.

The atmosphere yesterday was the worst for God knows how long.The only ruffle was the applause for Phil O'Donnell at ten minutes which was well respected.

Dissapointly there was a real big "boo" at full time whistle down at the Ormrond end of the East Stand, (maybe some just being brave down their becuase Ghostie was across in the Prawn Sandwich stand) but would be better if they were as vocal during the game.