Hibernian V Saints

glenrothes saintee

The third goal by Paddy Cregg is one of the best worked team goals I have seen St Johnstone score in recent times (ok, I know I have to rely on TV and highlights). If we could just keep a hold of Muzz for another season, he and Cregg look very formidable in central midfield.

Ed, must be fun working in Edinburgh this morning after our emphatic win :laugh:

It's very enjoyable SS. The first words my Hibee secretary uttered to me this morning were "You'll not be getting any of your f**king typing done today ya c*nto."

All I did to earn it was walk in and say good morning with a big cheesy grin on my face!

It's good to be a Saints fan in Edinburgh today.

My wife is a Hibee and she got two comps for the game so watched it in the West stand amongst the Hibs diehards. Was interesting!!!! I managed to keep calm till the first goal went in Got a few strange looks so stayed cool for the resty of the game. The third goal was wonderful - best I've seen Saints score for a long time.

happened to phone my bro at the game to get an update and Cregg just happened to score mid call, let all around me hear the celebrations of the saints support from my phone put up to full volume, even better as I was standing at Hibs training centre with all those happy hibbees!!

GIRUY "thumb" ya d*** of the highest order!!!

Williams Hibs MOTM??? I thought apart from the penalty save he was an accident waiting to happen. Saying that the penalty save was about the only good thng Hibs did all night. That is taking nothing away from Saints who were fantastic throughout the team all game.If I have one complaint about last night it was the chips were crap.

Don't want to be harsh in the guy, but there was no way Craig gave his all tonight. He look disinterested at times and was pretty damn poor. I don't blame him, it must have been a tough situation for the guy.

Craig burst a gut all night. It wasn't his fault that he was playing on the right and is incredibly left sided. I understand why this would have been done, to offer support to Ando but I thought he was superb. The only negative with him being on that side is you KNOW he is going to cut back onto his left every time but McGivern obviously isn't the sharpest as he still hadn't worked this out after 80 mins

Williams Hibs MOTM??? I thought apart from the penalty save he was an accident waiting to happen. Saying that the penalty save was about the only good thng Hibs did all night. That is taking nothing away from Saints who were fantastic throughout the team all game.If I have one complaint about last night it was the chips were crap.

What other Hibs player would you have chosen? His parry for our first was a howler and the penalty hit exactly where a goalkeeper would want it.

Just watched the highjlights. What an excellent goal by Vine - neat wee bit of shimmying to unbalamnce defender - before cutting inside and hitting a peach of a shot. Third goal - was that Saints I was watching passing the ball beautifuly, incisively and with an end result? What a very good goal.

Craig burst a gut all night. It wasn't his fault that he was playing on the right and is incredibly left sided. I understand why this would have been done, to offer support to Ando but I thought he was superb. The only negative with him being on that side is you KNOW he is going to cut back onto his left every time but McGivern obviously isn't the sharpest as he still hadn't worked this out after 80 mins

He was dreadful in the first half, not sure he ever completed a pass. Second half was different as he'd clearly had a rollicking.

Was the right decision to get him helping Anderson instead of any of the others though, credit has to go to Lomas for that decision (if he meant it of course)

He was dreadful in the first half, not sure he ever completed a pass. Second half was different as he'd clearly had a rollicking.

Was the right decision to get him helping Anderson instead of any of the others though, credit has to go to Lomas for that decision (if he meant it of course)

He was terrible first half putting the team under pressure with some horrendous passing.

The only thing of note was putting the defender under pressure just before we scored our second.Played alot better second half.